Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Add a new game type where everyone on the team has a rev, 6 ammo. Played on any map, its a 1/2 hit KO. 1 on head, 2 on body. swords could be allowed but they do minimal damage[1-5]
    If youre out of ammo then u gotta sword / dagger till you die

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Cute Nymph for this useful post:

EASTVAN (02-01-2017), Kira (02-02-2017), Stuwadie (02-01-2017)

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Good idea. Given the implementation of CTF etc, and room mods this should definitely be feasible, if not relatively the same procedure...I bet the devs could do it if they so choose. It would actualyl really improve aim, but, I think 6 might even be too less right now..I was going to say 12 at first, but I think 8-10 would be more suitable. Think that can be done even though there is no revs (AFAIK) that have that clip. Pretty sure that is just like zitem script stuff from back in the day that the devs and mods could do with little to no conflict.
    Last edited by EASTVAN; 02-01-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Nobody would go for the headshot, target is too small and its easier to just get two fast shots in.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    Nobody would go for the headshot, target is too small and its easier to just get two fast shots in.
    I still see people going for headshots, think of it like this:

This is where camping is acceptable and considered strategic co-ordination with our team.
    This is especially true in matches with twelve or more players, and would make camping fun instead of being a hassle to deal with.

Who's gonna draw first?
    Last edited by EASTVAN; 02-01-2017 at 07:32 AM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Eyy fam a fm will prolly change the title but u need to follow the format and include a description of the sugg in the title

Other than that i dont see why not, however we have the RVO tag which is almost the same as what u said except for swprd dmg and rev type. They could force it to change to what u said, but a new gamemode...?

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    Add a new game type where everyone on the team has a rev, 6 ammo. Played on any map, its a 1/2 hit KO. 1 on head, 2 on body. swords could be allowed but they do minimal damage[1-5]
    5dmg with sword
    If you consider a person has a donator Set + rings that's then 139Hp and 129ap? If I'm not mistaken. That's a hell amount of hits you need with sword to just reach the "red zone"

sucked georges cock for it

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Its high noon

9. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

EASTVAN (02-01-2017)

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    5dmg with sword
    If you consider a person has a donator Set + rings that's then 139Hp and 129ap? If I'm not mistaken. That's a hell amount of hits you need with sword to just reach the "red zone"
    bro i said you die in 1-2 shots no matter what. theyll just cap hp

Thanks
    bro i said you die in 1-2 shots no matter what. theyll just cap hp
    I guess that would be the best way to do it..I didn't think about that really at first..
    I think that would be the best since people would just RUN from sword...if people would actually fight I would prefer to see it be that the guns did X amount more damage and then you sworded it out to the death...

Maybe when everyone runs out of bullets the round teleports to a close range area..a new map would have to be created with this sectioned off and inaccessible to players unless they all have no ammo

Thread Information