Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    I mean while everyone is bringing up very valid points I think we just all gotta accept that this game is just old and coming to the end of its journey. When I think about the fgunz community I think that A vast majority has been very needy and demanding not knowing how much work it takes to do certain things to improve gameplay or just to add something new and fix the bugs that come along with it. Granted some of the ideas are good but not always something that can be implemented right away and may take sometime which like I said I don’t think we understand that sometimes. Yeah we can say v8 was a bit of a let down especially with all the hype behind it but then again it’s hard to please everyone so you’re gonna get people who are gonna leave regardless. Idk personally I feel like we critique everyone else too much and try to tell others what to do instead of letting them do their job. If they choose to ignore it or do nothing then it’s on them not us lol. I think we should all just enjoy what we have now before we don’t have it anymore. This game is a staple for a lot of our childhoods and upbringing and seeing one of our favorite games die and come to a point where we might not be able to play it again is tough. We can get mad and say this and say that bc things aren’t getting done but that’s not always gonna help. Let’s just have fun while we can.

OT: you’re all trash anyways so it don’t matter if this server dies or not. I’m the best fgunz player

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    I mean while everyone is bringing up very valid points I think we just all gotta accept that this game is just old and coming to the end of its journey. When I think about the fgunz community I think that A vast majority has been very needy and demanding not knowing how much work it takes to do certain things to improve gameplay or just to add something new and fix the bugs that come along with it. Granted some of the ideas are good but not always something that can be implemented right away and may take sometime which like I said I don’t think we understand that sometimes. Yeah we can say v8 was a bit of a let down especially with all the hype behind it but then again it’s hard to please everyone so you’re gonna get people who are gonna leave regardless. Idk personally I feel like we critique everyone else too much and try to tell others what to do instead of letting them do their job. If they choose to ignore it or do nothing then it’s on them not us lol. I think we should all just enjoy what we have now before we don’t have it anymore. This game is a staple for a lot of our childhoods and upbringing and seeing one of our favorite games die and come to a point where we might not be able to play it again is tough. We can get mad and say this and say that bc things aren’t getting done but that’s not always gonna help. Let’s just have fun while we can.

OT: you’re all trash anyways so it don’t matter if this server dies or not. I’m the best fgunz player
    stopped reading after your 2nd sentence what you don't get yet again is no1 wanted anything to improve gameplay, just the basic vanilla style gunz with sure freestyles intake on it which could of jus been shown with new items instead of this WHOLE rebalancing which pretty much made the game so scuffed even questers left not just competitive players.

also notorious I only agree with 1 thing the lbx rebalancing, in general they should just remove the whole low-mid-high shotguns or w.e and just revert to v7 shop/items, with lbx as you rebalanced.

pretty much ONLY thing that has to be done now if you want any kind of hope of getting a few people back.

3. The following user said thank you to TriHard for this useful post:

skaterreborn (08-06-2018)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Many points here are valid but, what I don't get is how so many people say "just revert v7 things" it's so unreasonable. Imagine you've been working on a project for years, and you're finally satisfied with it, when it's released it doesn't get the positive response you expect. What are you most likely to do after all that hard work, try to improve it or trash all of it and go back?

What I'm trying to say is just be a bit more mindful of people's efforts, not only current but ex developers that put in a lot of time for v8, ok it didn't turn out as expected, too many changes, you're asking for improvements, that's fine. But don't go asking them to trash all their work over the years that's just disrespectful.

PS: Removed some posts, if you're not going to post anything useful and it's just plain stupid then don't bother.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 08-02-2018 at 12:44 AM.

5. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Lemon (08-02-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    The game does not need any reverting. Any and many other games out there also releases flawed updates. No update will ever be good enough to please the whole community. But the difference is, those games observe and pay attention to feedback and act upon them. The issue with FG is the Suggestions Thread is just being overlooked.
    Last edited by Hart; 08-02-2018 at 02:43 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Many points here are valid but, what I don't get is how so many people say "just revert v7 things" it's so unreasonable. Imagine you've been working on a project for years, and you're finally satisfied with it, when it's released it doesn't get the positive response you expect. What are you most likely to do after all that hard work, try to improve it or trash all of it and go back?

What I'm trying to say is just be a bit more mindful of people's efforts, not only current but ex developers that put in a lot of time for v8, ok it didn't turn out as expected, too many changes, you're asking for improvements, that's fine. But don't go asking them to trash all their work over the years that's just disrespectful.

PS: Removed some posts, if you're not going to post anything useful and it's just plain stupid then don't bother.
    Lets be real here the update that they worked for such a long time on while it was innovative it wasn't something anyone wanted at all apart from the devs/owners who don't even play the game so what could they POSSIBLY know what the game needs no offence to their efforts lets be real it was genius with the whole gems and stuff but that just isn't what gunz is all about or what the old players really needed what they actually needed was to download a gunz logon be able to easily access things like ijji just without the grind, possibly just a little grind but I don't think anyone really wants to grind gunz in 2018 or previous years before that they just want to play a few hours for their nostalgia.. They could of made it into a different game with that update, I truly applaud the devs what they produced is actually better than what gunz 2 came out to be but to be honest, what the people actually wanted was just a few things.

- Better Anti-Lead.
    - Clan War map selection system.
    - Newer items/sets.
    - Possibly new UI/GUI

that was all nothing else, not a MMO.
    Last edited by TriHard; 08-02-2018 at 06:28 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Legendary;
    Limit Breaker - 10 Damage / 5 Clip / 950 Delay (Luckybox)
    Limit Breaker X - 9 Damage / 6 Clip / 950 Delay (Luckybox)
    Tournament - 9 Damage / 6 Clip / 950 Delay (Tournament win)

Light Shotguns;
    Genesis - 8 Damage / 5 Clip / 900 Delay (200 coins)
    Duelisto - 8 Damage / 5 Clip / 900 Delay (200 coins)
    Pony - 8 Damage / 5 Clip / 900 Delay (200 coins)

Standard Shotguns;
    Red Shotguns - 9 Damage / 4 clip / 1000 Delay (100 coins)
    Black Mamba - 9 Damage / 5 Clip / 1000 Delay (200 coins)
    Black Infinity - 9 Damage / 5 Clip / 1000 Delay (200 coins)

Heavy Shotguns;
    Humanrage - 11 Damage / 3 Clip / 1100 Delay (200 Coins)
    Mayuri - 11 Damage / 3 Clip / 1100 Delay (200 Coins)

These stats for me would equal out the shotgun equality.

Limitbreaker - It's the original OP gun it deserves to remain the BEST shotgun, sort of how the Pioneer of IJJI was.

Limitbreaker X - It's a clone/remake of the original therefore it's stats fall a little less as it's OP counterpart, however still a little better in terms of clip & delay of the "standard shotguns", meaning standard shotguns can match up in a hit for hit battle, however the Limitbreaker X gives the advantage of an extra bullet and 50 less delay allowing a slight speed shooting advantage.

Standard Shotguns - It's only right the cheaper 100 coins shotguns (Red) have a less advantage than the 200 coin shotguns, therefore they take a hit on their clip size. Now the 200 coin shotguns aren't equal to "Legendary Shotguns" in terms of clip & delay however their damage can match/almost match them, meaning they aren't left at to big of a disadvantage.

Light Shotguns - These things are LIGHT, therefore less weight , therefore you sacrifice clip for fire rate, if you are a quick gun runner then maybe these are for you? Quick shots, quick damage, maybe it'll take you more hits but you're running the advantage of being able to fire out your shots at a higher rate.

Heavy Shotguns - These things are HEAVY, which means you sacrifice your fire rate and bullets for heavy damage dealing shots, think of these things as the Avengers of IJJI, if you play at a slower pace, targeting your shots precisely then maybe these are for you, less hits required to drop your opponent.

I could be talking absolute shite and this is stupid but this is my take on the current shotguns and how they should potentially be.
    Legendary stats are good.
    Additionally I think they should give up on the idea of L/S/H weapons, and just have one type for each (this in a way also allows for more character customisation without having to sacrifice on actual weapon stats).

All that the server needs in my opinion is a good re-balancing update, rework/removal of grenade launchers, some potential fixes to the anti-lead, and then you really have something.

V8 must've taken a while to get going, and that's easy to see with the addition of features like gems, and though people didn't receive it so well, I do appreciate the fact that you guys are slowly working on the game to try and fix the remaining issues, instead of straight up going back to the old build (this would certainly make some players happy, but it wouldn't make me happy, and I'm certain it wouldn't make you guys happy).

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Just make this game CW-based. When i log in there are like 5 rooms. No duels/no cw's, 1 training room with 35 people. uhu
    mifuk

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Verali View Post
    Just make this game CW-based. When i log in there are like 5 rooms. No duels/no cw's, 1 training room with 35 people. uhu
    Not everyone plays Clan Wars.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Lemon View Post

I disagree with the "just accept it", when ages ago I offered my help/service to smoothen stuff out but it got declined, there is still a wall of distrust up there sadly.

11. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Abukhali (08-02-2018)

Thanks
    We've all been talking about what we feel is wrong with v8 and have offered various ideas which may qualify as potential solutions, or at least point the leaders' perspectives in a different direction. Not only in this topic, but in several similar topics over the last year; and I'm sure Dave & McSic have read it all.

This cycle of requesting, complaining, and speculation has been repeating over and over again. Judging from recent trends, it seems likely that this discussion thread will simply be forgotten about in another week, and will be auto-locked soon after. As the few remaining current players, we've constantly voiced our opinions but all we've got in return are sudden updates that diminish competitive gameplay even further. If there is one more controversial update, I honestly think it'd be the final nail in the coffin, and competitive gameplay on this server will cease to exist.

My only request to the administrators is to start interacting with the community. Start replying to suggestions with at least a "yes" or a "no" with a short description as to why. Gather some ideas up front and show players that you care rather than being bashed for your hard work when there's a sudden update, due to unwanted/undesirable changes (which is root of our current issues).

@McSic: You mentioned earlier in this topic that you were working on the next update. Instead of putting in substantial effort—which may only backfire on you—why not initiate a discussion with the community prior to starting work and ask them what they'd like to see? Yes, it's hard to please every one, but you'd at least get a fair idea about what people are really looking for (most of that info is already in this topic). If not, it might end up being another update that people don't appreciate and would force them to quit the server. It'd be highly demotivating for you, as well. This is just some food for thought; taking a different approach may prove to be beneficial for both the players & staff.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    They should poll each issue and let the people vote so you get to see what the community wants as a majority and work from there.

14. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Daniel (08-02-2018)

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information