Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    I think majority of us would agree that they've worked hard and without a doubt is doing their best.
    But if you've read what i said and also what Damian said in the screenshot, it's not about the money. It's about Dave being responsible. It's his server. If there is a delay on anything, we should be informed, not ignored.
    We didn't assume he was not going to give out the prizes. We just wanted updates.

I don't think "so just chill guys" fixes anything. You have players who try their best to contribute because they don't want to see the server go away.
    I completely understand Damian's side i mean, Only streaming fgunz trying his best to get his friends to play fgunz yea i get it he contributed a lot and so did a lot of other people.

I never said what Dave and McSic did was right i legit said it was wrong for them to not inform their community about their situation and i never thought once that ignoring was the best solution for it either.

But For me atleast this whole thread feels like you guys are trying to make it seem they never cared which i think is false.

Like damian said "Useless update's hitbox changes etc"
    This is what i refer to as in they are trying their best to keep the game fresh and alive instead of boring and the same.

Most of you do not like change but i thought they were pretty cool and new.
    I love GunZ so ****ing much man, Been playing the game for over 11 years and most of the old-gen's have so too.
    But i for one got pretty tired of the game, We live in 2018 and the game became worse after anti lead.
    There is not much effort at all gameplay wise, People just aim hit a shit ton of dmg and win.

Thats it.
    Thats legit gunz right there. Couple of Wall cancels and hit your shots.

That would have changed a bit with v8's changes, Which i thought where fresh and exciting to try get used to, But almost none of you appropriated it and just started crying.

The gems were op but like i said Tweaks help, But all of you are so scared of changes man. But i personally can understand that. You are already used to how gunz is, And you do not want to suck.

This is why i think the game is dead. There is nothing new or exciting cause the community chooses to stay in the past which leaves gunz in the past as-well and won't appeal to anyone new at all.

Atleast i thought the V8 changes actually required some better experience.
    But it's whatever man.

You said it's not about the money but the first thing i read is that you want a update about the money.

I know i went a little off-topic i don't know i felt the need to express this cause the community doesn't seem grateful at all with the effort Fgunz is pulling off.

But that is entirely my opinion and feeling about this.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Aredus (08-03-2018), Ekital (08-04-2018), Halcyon (08-05-2018), Lemon (08-03-2018)

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    lol what,

Pretty sure none of you forgot how ****ing old this game is right? People didn't quit just because of the updates and what not some people can actually move on.

I can understand that people want their clan reward and so on. But in all honesty just wait it out, There is no way dave and McSic would on purpose not give you the payout you deserve, They are both hard at work in their lifes and i'm not saying it's not possible for them to login once a day or so but who knows man a ton of shit could be happening while none of you know. Which is their mistake they should have told the Community how busy they were,

But they are still people and people make mistakes. The FGunZ team is probably the only team that actually care about GunZ and are always open for new things for the game to give it some fresh air.

Compare the server to any other server you want but nothing is as well managed as fgunz, Maybe not for the past 2 months but give them a break for once. Most of these so called " better servers " Are bad managed and simply don't give a **** about anything. They are there to make money not to make Gunz better.

so just chill guys,
    and about the clan reward money
    It's not like you had to work hard for that but i personally understand the frustration i guess.

This man understands. This game is just old that’s why it’s dying. Case closed bois

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I don't see how you except this game to go back to its good days. This game is as old as some of you guys, people just moved on. GunZ just needs a fresh start with new name, new engine, new everything to be successful again.

New updates won't do anything but kill the server since if you change the slightest of what people are used to then they will just leave to something new. It happened when V8 came out. V8 was overdone. All V7 needed was a better antilead, better antihack and new cosmetics. Nobody was asking for new hitboxes or quests to farm bounty and buy clothes and fking elements and shit. Great ideas but changed the game too much.

You need a new GunZ that can promise a competitive environment. This GunZ will never be successful ever again.
    Totally agree with that
    this is what somthing i think
    Last edited by Canpai; 08-03-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    ey everyones free to have their own opinion, if taint thinks its part of what silent worked on then he's allowed to criticize the decisions he made

Keep the nasty attitude towards each other away from this thread though.
    Last edited by Linzor; 08-03-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I don't see how you except this game to go back to its good days. This game is as old as some of you guys, people just moved on. GunZ just needs a fresh start with new name, new engine, new everything to be successful again.

New updates won't do anything but kill the server since if you change the slightest of what people are used to then they will just leave to something new. It happened when V8 came out. V8 was overdone. All V7 needed was a better antilead, better antihack and new cosmetics. Nobody was asking for new hitboxes or quests to farm bounty and buy clothes and fking elements and shit. Great ideas but changed the game too much.

You need a new GunZ that can promise a competitive environment. This GunZ will never be successful ever again.
    Have to agree with Takis.
    Still imo: Make it cw/tdm based
    mifuk

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Verali View Post
    Have to agree with Takis.
    Still imo: Make it cw/tdm based
    Yes. Satisfy the 5 players who actually CW

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    lol what,

Pretty sure none of you forgot how ****ing old this game is right? People didn't quit just because of the updates and what not some people can actually move on.

I can understand that people want their clan reward and so on. But in all honesty just wait it out, There is no way dave and McSic would on purpose not give you the payout you deserve, They are both hard at work in their lifes and i'm not saying it's not possible for them to login once a day or so but who knows man a ton of shit could be happening while none of you know. Which is their mistake they should have told the Community how busy they were,

But they are still people and people make mistakes. The FGunZ team is probably the only team that actually care about GunZ and are always open for new things for the game to give it some fresh air.

Compare the server to any other server you want but nothing is as well managed as fgunz, Maybe not for the past 2 months but give them a break for once. Most of these so called " better servers " Are bad managed and simply don't give a **** about anything. They are there to make money not to make Gunz better.

so just chill guys,
    and about the clan reward money
    It's not like you had to work hard for that but i personally understand the frustration i guess.
    I wasn't going to reply because I thought the answer was obvious but seems you have a hard time understanding.

While yes I agree it is indeed a dying game but theirs a difference between a game slowly dying out (considering 200-250 was fgunz peak in v7 almost daily and 100-150 online was considered a bad day, and a HUGE difference between people no-longer wanting to play due to the fact the owners are just doing their own thing without taking any suggestion which the community wanted, I really wished I didn't have to explain this, sure people grow up and have grown out of gunz but this wasn't the case with fgunz cause v7 had a steady player base of 150+ players and the update from v7-v8 is what made the GAME die or as you can say forced many people to move over to another server just due to the lack of correct management. Also keep in mind while people do grow out of gunz, their is still the few people who come back to gunz and play once a week or a month just for that nostalgic feeling and coming back to a server with 2-3 training rooms 1-2 quest rooms and no tdms isn't nostalgic at all and this is all due to the transition from v7-v8 not saying at all fgunz wasn't dying before that it surely was but v8 seemed to be the 'thing' that pushed alot of people over the edge.

Anyway I really wish I didn't have to explain that but yeah.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to TriHard for this useful post:

skaterreborn (08-06-2018), Tzunami best0 (08-04-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    In all honesty to those that say it is old and it dies, old games do not have to die if they stay the same forever (with a few minor tweaks).
    Look at Warcraft III for example, for years it only got ladder resets and minor fixes instead of adding new content to the game (cause it is old), a lot would say it is dead, but the game is still in a really healthy spot player wise, sure not as big as it used to be but that is the same for gunz.

GunZ will never peak again like it did with ijji for example.

So I can see why some people do not like a lot of changes from the game they love and some people do like new changes to keep the game fresh and new.
    The problem is not that Freestyle GunZ has a like of new content such as special modes, new hitboxes and such (like most of you claim it is), the problem is with the balance of the game (the core of the game > the offensive and defensive nature of the game; item balance and what not).

What I think that could solve the major balance issue is to go back to the root of the game stats wise and work from there and make donation weapons just slightly better as the ingame stuff, look at the core stats instead of looking to balance around your donation items.

11. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Hart (08-04-2018)

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    In all honesty to those that say it is old and it dies, old games do not have to die if they stay the same forever (with a few minor tweaks).
    Look at Warcraft III for example, for years it only got ladder resets and minor fixes instead of adding new content to the game (cause it is old), a lot would say it is dead, but the game is still in a really healthy spot player wise, sure not as big as it used to be but that is the same for gunz.

GunZ will never peak again like it did with ijji for example.

So I can see why some people do not like a lot of changes from the game they love and some people do like new changes to keep the game fresh and new.
    The problem is not that Freestyle GunZ has a like of new content such as special modes, new hitboxes and such (like most of you claim it is), the problem is with the balance of the game (the core of the game > the offensive and defensive nature of the game; item balance and what not).

What I think that could solve the major balance issue is to go back to the root of the game stats wise and work from there and make donation weapons just slightly better as the ingame stuff, look at the core stats instead of looking to balance around your donation items.
    I'm gonna be honest and say remove limitbreaker from the game.

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    I'm gonna be honest and say remove limitbreaker from the game.
    Yeah sure, also remove lucky boxes which are one thing that also makes players keep up on donating and trying to win weekly competitions, getting coins and spend them on lucky boxes with the idea of winning legendary items no matter what it takes.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information