Thanks
    IGN of reported player:iBrahiM

Reason: he talked shit which is okay for me and i talked shit to him , but then he flamed me , we decide not to flame and he still do it , give him warn ,make him stop or it will never end.

Proof/Evidence:

https://imgur.com/kzEHTtc

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Uilaloz,

I had a conversation with you guys yesterday about this "Bickering" that have been going on with you guys. The screenshot you have provided me tells me that this argument was provoked as both you guys were arguing back and forth, in which you said "loser shit". Makes be believe you've also been flaming and talking shit back.

If you have a replay of this entire incident please do send it my way.

Thank you,
    Dunkin

Thanks
    hi , this pic is just now and when i said loser shit if u look pic he said u peice of shit before i even start to talk, and here is another pic now its now this time not yesterday

if he doesnt stop it wont end , do something and he kick me for no reason

https://imgur.com/mhz9FdJ

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

Do you have a replay of this incident. From what I saw yesterday and from these screenshots, I am not very convinced that there is error on both sides and that you guys were provoking each other.

Dunkin

Thanks
    no i dont have replay i cant replay everygame i play , i posted screenshoots its proved enough , yesterday is yesterday , today he flamed( im not talking about that he called me "shit" its ok fine he can call me that idm but he flamed my mom in arabic idk if u understand, i talk about mom /parents flame only) , tommorrow he will flame too, i came here and posted if my post doesnt stop them , then no one blame me after that.
    Last edited by Uilaloz; 10-03-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

With the two screenshots you provided we are unable to determine whether or not this incident was provoked or not thus why I asked for a replay.

Since there is no replay of this incident, I will have to Decline this report. I recommend using /ignore as this will remove communication between the user and you.

Thank you,
    Dunkin

Thread Information