Karthik

In-Game Name:

^6C^Aho^Eco^HPop,ChocoPop,Defeteed..

Date of birth:

10/11/1998

Country & timezone:

India, GMT+5.30

About me:

-Hello, this is Karthik and I'm 21 years old. I'm a very friendly and compassionate person.I would like to share my knowledge and experience on this community. I have a nice relationship with all the people I meet because I am very friendly and I have a fun personality.iam currently studying Engineer in university and this is my final year studys.i already get Job in my collage (TATA INSTITUTION).I enjoy spending my free time with my friends and family.I personally like studying, meeting new people, helping peoplewho need a help to make them feel better.and i like to listen music to feel better and i like to play cricket,basketball,shuttlecock. I like cricket so much in my Collage I got the opportunity to Join cricket club. But i cant join my family said (No). Basically i like to enjoy my life with friends (Travelling, Playing video games). I play FGunz because it's more fun and getting new friends, and meeting new pepole when I'm playing (CW), spending more time on FGunz . Family means In My family have nice Relationship, so I like to enjoy with family and i need to take care them. So i want to make my family very United. I want them to be proud of me thats why I'm doing my best to study and graduate soon. My goal is to work a lot and get Manager in company. I am very friendly with all the people I meet in the game, because Gunz is more fun when u have a lot of friends to play with.I would definitely try to make the server more fun, and i like to help the community...

How active are you? Do you have school or a job that could take up a lot of your time?

I'm very active, because my Collage starts at 8am and finishes 2pm,after that free so I spend that time in-Games/forums...

I only study on Weekends.I'm free almost everyday, so I take the time to play FGunz..

I can be online everyday like 5-6 hours.

Languages I know fluently:

English & Kannada..

Do you meet all of the requirements? (If Yes, explain why; If No, explain why we should still hire you)

• Must be active in-game ? Already active approximately everyday 5-6 hours.
    • Somewhat of a clean record ? I've have received one warnings only. no any hack reports about me.
    • A decent foundation on the English language ? Must be. Have been practicing and evolving my English abilities a lot, particularly the basics.
    • A decent reputation among the community ? I'm well respected with players.I believe I've made a good name for myself.
    • You must be registered for at least 3 months in-game ? Even more than 2 years..

What experience do you have that could contribute towards being a GM (Do not mention other server names, regardless of whether or not they are still alive)?

I believe that my capabilities of speaking English & Kannada fluently plays a huge factor towards being a GM. In all sincerity, I was a Game Master in another server, I would say I haven't been a Game Master before. However, through my GunZ experience of many years of playing, I can spot hackers and its species masterly; somewhat of a clean and legit gamers. Besides, I can consult a current GM who got an experience and might provide me with lots of details that can help me to expand my knowledge towards the GM role. And as an indian GM, Despite the big proportion of indian players here and their needs, it would be simple to communicate with them, in terms of reports, daily playing, private messages...

-What is your purpose in applying for the role?

To help out with the community and staff team and moderate the game throughout its activity

- Why is it that you want to become a GM?

To ensure a fair play gaming experience at the highest peak,my goal is to keep the server clean and hack-free but I cannot do that without.The Staff Team,which is why I want to apply for the empty slot of this role in your staff team. I also want to keep FGunZ alive and well. I only want the best for the server.

- What would you do as a GM?

Ensure that it is hack free,moderate the game with professionalism,respect players and not looking down to them just because I have a higher role in the community,do what's necessary and help people who seeks help with technical or GunZ related difficulties.

- Is there anything you wish to be able to accomplish as a GM?

To rise up and prove myself worthy to be a Game Moderator. I like to accomplish and do my role without corruption in mind. Keep the heat up with fair battles and raise awareness to players that we are capable of keeping the server clean and healthy.

What can you contribute to FreestylersWorld / Freestyle GunZ?

I can contribute my time and the experience I have when it comes to reports and hacks, I believe I can make a change banning hackers, hosting tournaments, giving information about everything.. Through this role I hope to give the best decisions to the community, make everyone feel that this was the right choice, help them understand and show them the different perspectives of things. I always try to do what I know is right, if someone I knew got reported then I wouldn't go easy on them just because I know them. I think that's the action of a bad Game Moderator, and if I somehow feel inflicted, I would ask one of the other Game Moderators to take care of it instead.

Do you know any current staff members who would vouch for you? State who and why.

JustRelax-
    Not sure if he will vouch for me but yea we sometimes have good times.

Ommadawn-
    He is also another good friend who has helped me quite a bit and would definitely vouch for me.

Divine-
    he is also another good friend he also helped sometime if i have any doubt in Gunz..

Closing

Thanks for reading my application if you have any further questions or if you want to know me better feel free to PM me. Not referring to the staff members but all of you guys who read this also. Good luck every one.....
    Last edited by Choco Pop; 12-19-2020 at 06:51 PM.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Chocopop,

Seems to me that you copied and pasted some of the same exact words from your Event Team application, which tells me you put ZERO effort into this application. Also I barely see any activity in-game and on forums. I think you have applied for a staff role too soon.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hello mate,

Like Tony said above you just copy and pasted the same application. I remember you posting an application during the previous game moderator application and also the previous event team application a month or so ago. As I love your dedication in trying to become staff I would only consider giving an opinion if you rewrite your application. It also shows if you are actually dedicated or not and want a fighting chance because so far it looks like you don't.

Thanks
    Dunkin

Choco Pop's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello Tony and Dunkin...

Can i say one thing iam trying to get staff to help this committee. So iam try all staff application.iam playing this Fgunz from 2012.I apply ET before yes.Its my application i changed some of words.. But now i apply To Gm i just changed few words.. that's all .its called copy ? Both application is mine.. yes i did not login one month i think because. Iam reading for my exams this his last examination after that i will join my job after that i spend my times in Fgunz.. thank you for replying.....both Good Gms..

Give me a chance to prove myself...
    Last edited by Choco Pop; 12-22-2020 at 06:08 AM.

Thread Information