Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    FGUNZ UPDATE // 24 JULY 2023

• Fixed a crash
    • Fixed antilead 0 dmg hits
    • Fixed QOTD bug (if a CQ was QOTD, all of them were QOTD)
    • Fixed some CTF bugs
    • Fixed team spawns / CTF spawns in X Minecraft
    • Added hp/ap/ammo spawns to Canal Town
    • Added /ghost <user>, /unghost <user> and /ghostlist for Training mode (except for events), allowing you to /ghost users that annoy you. Ghosted users cannot attack you and cannot be attacked.
    • Guns now reload instantly in Training mode (except for events)
    • Added visual massive timer as option (disabled per default), you can enable it at Options -> Video -> Tab 4 -> "Enable Massive Timer"
    • Female shotgun yoyo animation is now an option (disabled per default), you can enable it at Options -> Misc -> "Enable Female Shotgun Yoyo"

2. The following 5 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Amamin (07-24-2023), FUNNYSK (07-24-2023), Ommadawn (07-24-2023), Ruzu (07-24-2023), SunRui (07-24-2023)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    i agree. I think the delay should be reduced to 400-500 and dmg increased to 14-15. Clip size should be increased to 5 as well so it's not as weak compared to [S] shotguns
    thx man i tried to say this too… i also wish theyd make it so you can right click with ssh shotguns to extend your clip to 40 and shoot 18 dmg bullets at hotshot delay… they just too weak compared to [L] shotguns now

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Country
    Thanks
    does enabling female shotgun yoyo make it to how it was before this update? I'm having trouble using some moves that I previously was able to after the update (even when i toggle the yoyo option).

Thanks
    Originally Posted by du0scythe View Post
    does enabling female shotgun yoyo make it to how it was before this update? I'm having trouble using some moves that I previously was able to after the update (even when i toggle the yoyo option).
    Yes, it's bugged. Fixed in the next update: https://discord.com/channels/2086426...35867549077606

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    FGUNZ UPDATE // 24 JULY 2023

• Fixed a crash
    • Fixed antilead 0 dmg hits
    • Fixed QOTD bug (if a CQ was QOTD, all of them were QOTD)
    • Fixed some CTF bugs
    • Fixed team spawns / CTF spawns in X Minecraft
    • Added hp/ap/ammo spawns to Canal Town
    • Added /ghost <user>, /unghost <user> and /ghostlist for Training mode (except for events), allowing you to /ghost users that annoy you. Ghosted users cannot attack you and cannot be attacked.
    • Guns now reload instantly in Training mode (except for events)
    • Added visual massive timer as option (disabled per default), you can enable it at Options -> Video -> Tab 4 -> "Enable Massive Timer"
    • Female shotgun yoyo animation is now an option (disabled per default), you can enable it at Options -> Misc -> "Enable Female Shotgun Yoyo"
    Just played with the yoyo animation disabled and it feels so great! Thanks for the update, you've made GunZ feel normal for me again

Thanks
    FGUNZ UPDATE // 28 JULY 2023

• Fixed several crashes
    • Fixed yoyo option not working correctly
    • Fixed getting recoiled by ghosted players
    • Updated [+ rebranded] mail system, now called message system - to be used for update notes, warnings, notifications, (offline) player messages
    • If you receive an offline message to any of your characters, you will see it on all of your characters (account-wide)
    • /mail is now /dm (which is short for 'direct message')

8. The following 4 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Amamin (07-28-2023), justRelax (07-28-2023), Menotso (07-29-2023), TomasEdison (07-28-2023)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information