Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST A POSTED LIST OF ADMIN COMMANDS THAT ARE AVAILABLE FOR USE IN GAME.

COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF COMMANDS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE FUNCTIONS WOULD BE USEFUL FOR COMMUNITY, WHO MAY BE OTHERWISE UNAWARE OF THEIR EXISTANCE, TO CREATE NEW EVENT GAME IDEAS. (I COME TO BELIEVE EVENT GAME IDEAS USING FUNCTIONS ALREADY EXISTING IN THE GAME ARE MUCH EASIER TO IMPLEMENT AND MORE LIKELY TO BE ACCEPTED).

EXAMPLE - I HAVE SEEN 'BLIND' COMMAND USED BEFORE. AFTER I HAD SEEN IT USED BY ADMIN, IT HAD SPAWNED SOME PRETTY GOOD EVENT IDEAS INSIDE MY HEAD.

2. The following user said thank you to TDED for this useful post:

SunRui (2 Weeks Ago)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Perhaps we could share the descriptions of the commands without leaking the commands themselves, I assume it will be good enough. This will have to be allowed by McSic/Dave before posting tho.

Country
    Thanks
    Hi, creator of those admin commands here.

We decided very early on that leaking these commands would not be against the rules, mainly because it would be difficult to enforce and there is no benefit to enforcing it. You can get a good idea of what commands exist and what they do from attending our in-game events anyhow.

That being said, the admin commands are pretty daunting to look at (it's far more complex than the training bot commands). So, I like Omma's idea of listing the command and a short description.

Let's get input from the owners though, just in case.

Thread Information