Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    So yeah, apparently you guys just don't get it. The videos he posted aren't his, and those moves are highly known. The only interesting thign in it is gruond vengeance, which i invented, and they posted their video months after i posted a tutorial. So, lets see if you guys get it right this time.

So yeah this mazerin guy comes aroudn claiming he can do 8 bfs in a jump, and as you all know I was the first to qbf via a block cancel. He comes in saying ignorant stuff like "block cancelling is caused by slashes", and so on n' so forth. Anyways, doesn to the recording. As you can clearly see in the recording I'm about to post, he is in standby animation mode, which you can tell by the fact his arms move. He's not block cancelling, he's not doing some godly glitch, he's simply hacking.

Proof : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OD2FWB50

So yeah, If you guys require more proof, I'll glady put this into sony vegas, slow it down to .25x the speed, and you can see how he slashes even when he lands, which I already proved impossible. That's the reason I can float when i do ground vengeance.

also, just to make sure you guys get it right, ill even post my ground vengeance tutorial, showing where you have to slash at, and he slashes there. YOu can't do a bf there because you simply do a floating groundslash.

Proof I know what I'm talking about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCNdp...el_video_title

AderZ's Avatar Knight Of Arcadia

Thanks
    It seemed like a macro to me.
    Guys, what can you say about it?
    else I'll ban it.

'Cause if you're looking for heaven, baby, it sure hell ain't me!

AderZ's Avatar Knight Of Arcadia

Thanks
    Banned!
    /NoOneCares

Thank you very much for your report.

'Cause if you're looking for heaven, baby, it sure hell ain't me!

Thread Information