Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Secured's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    LOL This guy thinks hes some fux pro coder because he understands what raid is and ddr which is all computer hardware obviously, which you can learn off google, give up please if that's all information you know about computers / servers. He cant calm himself and play the game, like seriously you call yourself 16 but you act like your 10-12 fixing everyone's grammar like if they say "you, ur, ect" that crap. Grow up thanks and making wise remarks about gays although I'm not is just annoying. Your just a fail troll, if your gonna troll you mind as well not cry about it while you type. Lul I'm sure your still spamming me with useless whispers and random troll messages. You say your gonna work for setting up servers but guess what that's not pro at all sorry, you can learn to do that ITT Tech so there . And you questioning my skill and when your proven wrong you still have the audacity question it further. If your actually 16 then you seriously need to re-think your actions and grow up. And another thing you just plain suk at gunz .
    Last edited by Secured; 02-12-2012 at 07:56 AM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Secured for this useful post:

DeathGod (02-12-2012), Joel (02-12-2012), Torvac (02-12-2012), Vengeful (02-19-2012)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by secured View Post
    lol this guy thinks hes some fux pro coder because he understands what raid is and ddr which is all computer hardware obviously, which you can learn off google, give up please if that's all information you know about computers / servers. He cant calm himself and play the game, like seriously you call yourself 16 but you act like your 10-12 fixing everyone's grammar like if they say "you, ur, ect" that crap. Grow up thanks and making wise remarks about gays although i'm not is just annoying. Your just a fail troll, if your gonna troll you mind as well not cry about it while you type. Lul i'm sure your still spamming me with useless whispers and random troll messages. You say your gonna work for setting up servers but guess what that's not pro at all sorry, you can learn to do that itt tech so there . And you questioning my skill and when your proven wrong you still have the audacity question it further. If your actually 16 then you seriously need to re-think your actions and grow up. and another think you just plain suk at gunz .
    agreed.

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Secured View Post
    LOL This guy thinks hes some fux pro coder because he understands what raid is and ddr which is all computer hardware obviously, which you can learn off google, give up please if that's all information you know about computers / servers. He cant calm himself and play the game, like seriously you call yourself 16 but you act like your 10-12 fixing everyone's grammar like if they say "you, ur, ect" that crap. Grow up thanks and making wise remarks about gays although I'm not is just annoying. Your just a fail troll, if your gonna troll you mind as well not cry about it while you type. Lul I'm sure your still spamming me with useless whispers and random troll messages. You say your gonna work for setting up servers but guess what that's not pro at all sorry, you can learn to do that ITT Tech so there . And you questioning my skill and when your proven wrong you still have the audacity question it further. If your actually 16 then you seriously need to re-think your actions and grow up. And another thing you just plain suk at gunz .
    Soda thinks he is some ******* pro coder because he understands that 'raid' and 'ddr' are computer hardware. You can learn the names of these programs from Google. Please, give up if that is all the information you know about computers and servers. Soda cannot calm himself and play the game. You call yourself sixteen yet you act like you're ten to twelve by fixing everyone's grammar. Grow up and realize that wise remarks about gays (although I'm not one) are just annoying. If you're going to troll, you might as well learn not to cry about retaliation at what you type. I'm sure you're still spamming me with useless whispers and random troll messages right now. You say you're going to work at setting up servers. However, you do not realize that setting up servers is not 'pro' at all and is taught at ITT Technical Institute. You question my skill, are proven wrong, and still have the audacity to keep questioning. If you're actually sixteen, then you seriously need to rethink your actions and grow up. You just plain suck at gunz.

--------------------------------------

This requires a very large asterisk.

Last edited by Bunnychaser; 02-12-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunnychaser for this useful post:

Feinted (02-14-2012), JungHae (02-12-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    making a thread to drag one person down is just so wrong, especially on a gaming forum.
    Last edited by I am Boubble; 02-12-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    umad boii ?

bio1's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Secured View Post

I couldn't understand any of this.

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    i dont say this alot but....

c00l st0ry br0

10. The following user said thank you to SinRay for this useful post:

darkninja (02-12-2012)

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Waiting for Soda to post.....................

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by secured View Post
    lol this guy thinks hes some fux pro coder because he understands what raid is and ddr which is all computer hardware obviously, which you can learn off google, give up please if that's all information you know about computers / servers. He cant calm himself and play the game, like seriously you call yourself 16 but you act like your 10-12 fixing everyone's grammar like if they say "you, ur, ect" that crap. Grow up thanks and making wise remarks about gays although i'm not is just annoying. Your just a fail troll, if your gonna troll you mind as well not cry about it while you type. Lul i'm sure your still spamming me with useless whispers and random troll messages. You say your gonna work for setting up servers but guess what that's not pro at all sorry, you can learn to do that itt tech so there . And you questioning my skill and when your proven wrong you still have the audacity question it further. If your actually 16 then you seriously need to re-think your actions and grow up. and another thing you just plain suk at gunz .
    dance dance revolutionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

13. The following 2 users say thank you to JungHae for this useful post:

iSoMetric (02-13-2012), Joobie (02-12-2012)

Lucky's Avatar OFWGKTA

Thanks
    How about you play the game and shut up?(:

It's just a game!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information