Page 1220 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 22072011201170121012181219122012211222123012701320 ... LastLast
Results 12,191 to 12,200 of 16650
    Wuzzup's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Summoner name: EDG Deftsu
    Server: EU West
    Ranking (SoloQ): Diamond V

Played few games on my friend's account, he's silver 3, got him into s2

Then I ask myself, how do people even complain about elo hell "Bronze, silver and sometimes Gold" knowing that elo hell does not exist in the first place.

~~~ Practice makes perfect ~~~

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    The new gamemode is pretty fun, even alone ._. but it takes too long imo and if 1 or 2 players are shit you really need a good comp in order to still win :p

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    How do some people get like 400 pbe accounts and ive been in pending for months....wtf

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    When syndra makes u get 12 assists....

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wuzzup View Post
    Summoner name: EDG Deftsu
    Server: EU West
    Ranking (SoloQ): Diamond V

Played few games on my friend's account, he's silver 3, got him into s2

http://puu.sh/q5uja/2e77c7cbdd.jpg

Then I ask myself, how do people even complain about elo hell "Bronze, silver and sometimes Gold" knowing that elo hell does not exist in the first place.

~~~ Practice makes perfect ~~~
    Cause they suck >.>

I played league again yesterday and I enjoy playing support now..
    Instead of the carry roles

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    How do some people get like 400 pbe accounts and ive been in pending for months....wtf
    My first PBE acc got wiped... that's even worse. I had it since season 2 and randomly got removed, no reason was given by Rito support when I asked for it.

Also, if you have ever received a warning, chat/ranked restrictions, or a temp. ban you will never be allowed in PBE.
    They only accept players with a completely clean history, so that is pretty much the reason for 90% of the player base to not have a PBE account.
    Not sure if region matters, as there is only 1 PBE server located in the U.S. - living outside from it is at least 100+ ping.

Buying a PBE acc for $15 is the easiest way, but ain't gonna waste my money on that

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    Had my PBE account since PBE first ever began, I have only like 300 games on there but I kept my account from being removed by logging into it once a month or so

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    My first PBE acc got wiped... that's even worse. I had it since season 2 and randomly got removed, no reason was given by Rito support when I asked for it.

Also, if you have ever received a warning, chat/ranked restrictions, or a temp. ban you will never be allowed in PBE.
    They only accept players with a completely clean history, so that is pretty much the reason for 90% of the player base to not have a PBE account.
    Not sure if region matters, as there is only 1 PBE server located in the U.S. - living outside from it is at least 100+ ping.

Buying a PBE acc for $15 is the easiest way, but ain't gonna waste my money on that
    I've never gotten chat or ranked restrictions as I'm not a toxic player. What kindve of warnings tho ? My only bans where bans from leaving games and thats because my net sucked and I'd lag out.
    Wait how do u buy pbe account rofl...?
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    Had my PBE account since PBE first ever began, I have only like 300 games on there but I kept my account from being removed by logging into it once a month or so
    Lucky

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    Lol I can sell my PBE accs? I have like 5 of them lol

back when PBE was first out you could just signup as many accounts you wanted with unused emails, not the weird waiting list you can see today

§tap's Avatar clanemblemcreator+iwantlb

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    Lol I can sell my PBE accs? I have like 5 of them lol

back when PBE was first out you could just signup as many accounts you wanted with unused emails, not the weird waiting list you can see today
    yes dude i was searching for one of these accounts and i got one

- - - Updated - - -

I got 2 accounts so i can sell one of them
    IGN :
    Stap

Thread Information