Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    Lol if you take a look at my MAL you'll see that I watch old anime. In fact I just finished watching a good old anime named Akagi about a week ago. (Gave it a 7/10)

Anyways, it's either you mix up the genres I want or you mix up the dateline I asked for.

The anime genres I want to watch are Action, Super Power, Supernatural, Adventure, things like that. The timeline I want it to be within is from 2007 upwards. Nowhere have I ever stated that I want to watch anime 2012+. That is your misconception, in fact I clearly stated 2007+ MANY different times in THIS thread.

Also the reason why I stated 2007+ so many times is because I don't like the old anime you recommend. For instance, there was one where a guy made something from a tree or some shit, I don't remember the name of it. And that anime is VERY old. You like to watch old as **** anime then recommend them, I don't like that. I think you should be the one to step out of your town and try the more recent ones. If it was ANYONE else recommending animes for me then I would give them a different timeline, like 2005+, but you like to look for the OLD OLD OLD ones to recommend, thats why I keep stating 2007+.
    Akagi's in my previous post up there, you should watch kaiji if you liked it any bit. It's one of the highest rated anime. I saw all the most recent ones (not beast saga nd such though) but I dont intend on talking about them too long since I assumed you looked them up yourself beforehand. 2007+ isn't a wide margin either. I don't want to argue with you, so I'll keep it short :
    You are close minded towards animes, and your ego blocks you from seeing it.

Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    is Desert Punk worth watching? i saw the description and that really interests me
    im not a big anime fan and only watched like 3 animes so far
    Well usually people go for Death Note, Bleach and the such as they start. Desert punk is pretty interesting though, it deals with a young mercenary in a time where the earth's filled with sand (future). He is THE legendary sunabouzu "Sand Demon". But as you go on, you realise that what folk peoples call magic are just some funny tricks. It's not stupid either, it's just staying realistic in some fashion, and that's what makes it funny. In a regular anime, you'd see two peoples shooting at each other and blocking bullets or avoiding them god knows how. In this one, both peoples hide behind rock and shoot at each other until the crowd tires and go away. It does though go around, without being tottaly ecchi, it still has an accent on female sexuality at some point. You can see suggestive pose or what'snot, but that is all integrated in the show, not for fan-service.

I do think Desert Punk is worth watching if that kind of style interests you. I strongly suggest you watch animes with subtitles. There is multiple reasons why subtitles are better. Dubbs are made for kids who can't yet read quickly ennough (there's nothing bad there). If you can read fast ennough, Subtitles really is the thing, it will make your whole experience of the anime much more enjoyable.

Have fun,
    -Jawarisin
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    Akagi's in my previous post up there, you should watch kaiji if you liked it any bit. It's one of the highest rated anime. I saw all the most recent ones (not beast saga nd such though) but I dont intend on talking about them too long since I assumed you looked them up yourself beforehand. 2007+ isn't a wide margin either. I don't want to argue with you, so I'll keep it short :
    You are close minded towards animes, and your ego blocks you from seeing it.

Well usually people go for Death Note, Bleach and the such as they start. Desert punk is pretty interesting though, it deals with a young mercenary in a time where the earth's filled with sand (future). He is THE legendary sunabouzu "Sand Demon". But as you go on, you realise that what folk peoples call magic are just some funny tricks. It's not stupid either, it's just staying realistic in some fashion, and that's what makes it funny. In a regular anime, you'd see two peoples shooting at each other and blocking bullets or avoiding them god knows how. In this one, both peoples hide behind rock and shoot at each other until the crowd tires and go away. It does though go around, without being tottaly ecchi, it still has an accent on female sexuality at some point. You can see suggestive pose or what'snot, but that is all integrated in the show, not for fan-service.

I do think Desert Punk is worth watching if that kind of style interests you. I strongly suggest you watch animes with subtitles. There is multiple reasons why subtitles are better. Dubbs are made for kids who can't yet read quickly ennough (there's nothing bad there). If you can read fast ennough, Subtitles really is the thing, it will make your whole experience of the anime much more enjoyable.

Have fun,
    -Jawarisin
    Not extremely close-minded but I agree to a certain extent. I don't like watching shit art styles so yes.

Also, take a look at my MAL and you will see the different old anime I've watched. Also I disagree, I think 07 - 2013 is a wide margin, yes it could be wider, but it's still a wide margin. That is 6 years apart and about 3-4 seasons of anime stream yearly. Not to mention how much anime get released each season. And as I stated above, if it wasn't you then I would have given the person a 2 year wider margin but I know you like old as **** anime so you would choose the oldest timeline given.

Also I posted here not just for you to give recommendations, but also for other people too.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Not extremely close-minded but I agree to a certain extent. I don't like watching shit art styles so yes.

Also, take a look at my MAL and you will see the different old anime I've watched. Also I disagree, I think 07 - 2013 is a wide margin, yes it could be wider, but it's still a wide margin. That is 6 years apart and about 3-4 seasons of anime stream yearly. Not to mention how much anime get released each season. And as I stated above, if it wasn't you then I would have given the person a 2 year wider margin but I know you like old as **** anime so you would choose the oldest timeline given.

Also I posted here not just for you to give recommendations, but also for other people too.
    I wont argue, so I will just say this instead. It's a matter of perseption, today's anime will be "old" in 2019, will it make it any less good? Will your favorite anime be bad because it got older? Looking towards the future might help you visualise it.

-Jawarisin

PS: I don't want to start arguing or trowing insults/ego in here, so let's keep it civilised
    This is Jawarisin

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    isekai no seikishi no monogatari? OVA series, each ep is 40-50 mins long. 1st ep is exciting, next 8 is ecchi/harem, then it goes back to action.

QueenMADONNA's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Yaoi anime suggestions plz.

Country
    Thanks
    boku no pico

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by zain View Post
    boku no pico
    There was three!

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    I wont argue, so I will just say this instead. It's a matter of perseption, today's anime will be "old" in 2019, will it make it any less good? Will your favorite anime be bad because it got older? Looking towards the future might help you visualise it.

-Jawarisin

PS: I don't want to start arguing or trowing insults/ego in here, so let's keep it civilised
    No one is throwing insults, unless its you, which I haven't seen yet.

And the anime that will be made in 2019 will more than likely be better, because over time things advance and evolve. And can you stop speaking as if I don't watch old anime, I do, as stated in my last 3-4 posts. Don't believe me; go check my MAL. You still have yet to do so. In 2019, today's anime will still be good, but more than likely the art style, etc, will be more advanced. Just as right now 2011-2013, the art style, effects and creativity are more advanced than it was back in 1995-2000, probably even early 2000.

So here is your misconception: You think I dislike watching old anime mainly because of the plot.

Let me clear that up for you, I DON'T. The main reason I don't like watching old anime is because of the shitty art style, I hate it. Oh and also the delayed voice acting. So in every post you make it seems as if you are trying to say the reason I don't watch a lot of old anime is because the misconception of old anime having a bad plot and being bad overall when it isn't so.

You are being quite narrow-minded on the subject and you should know that I'm a human, thus I have my preferences. And so you do, which I understand and I have kept in mind. That is why I know you lean more towards old anime instead of modern day ones.

And the reason I asked you to recommend anime is because in either this thread or another one you made when you first came back, you said you have watched "a whole lot" (I'm paraphrasing) of anime. So seeing as though you said that I asked. Also, I not only posted for you to recommend as I stated, I also posted for other members of the community to give me recommendations.

Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    isekai no seikishi no monogatari? OVA series, each ep is 40-50 mins long. 1st ep is exciting, next 8 is ecchi/harem, then it goes back to action.
    Tried it before, didn't really like it. Might try it again though.

9. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Prince Lenny (06-27-2013)

Country
    Thanks
    try zettai karen children. your MAL shows that youve seen the hyoubu kyousuke adaptation, but the main show is about the 3 girls. hyoubu calls one of them 'queen'.
    you can find torrents/download links titled zettai karen children or phsyic squad.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=search&cats...0&term=psychic

the first one in the list is 720p, but TVrip (censored). the second one is 480p, but uncensored (DVD).

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    No one is throwing insults, unless its you, which I haven't seen yet.

And the anime that will be made in 2019 will more than likely be better, because over time things advance and evolve. And can you stop speaking as if I don't watch old anime, I do, as stated in my last 3-4 posts. Don't believe me; go check my MAL. You still have yet to do so. In 2019, today's anime will still be good, but more than likely the art style, etc, will be more advanced. Just as right now 2011-2013, the art style, effects and creativity are more advanced than it was back in 1995-2000, probably even early 2000.

So here is your misconception: You think I dislike watching old anime mainly because of the plot.

Let me clear that up for you, I DON'T. The main reason I don't like watching old anime is because of the shitty art style, I hate it. Oh and also the delayed voice acting. So in every post you make it seems as if you are trying to say the reason I don't watch a lot of old anime is because the misconception of old anime having a bad plot and being bad overall when it isn't so.

You are being quite narrow-minded on the subject and you should know that I'm a human, thus I have my preferences. And so you do, which I understand and I have kept in mind. That is why I know you lean more towards old anime instead of modern day ones.

And the reason I asked you to recommend anime is because in either this thread or another one you made when you first came back, you said you have watched "a whole lot" (I'm paraphrasing) of anime. So seeing as though you said that I asked. Also, I not only posted for you to recommend as I stated, I also posted for other members of the community to give me recommendations.

Tried it before, didn't really like it. Might try it again though.
    Well you act just like one of my friends, completely closed to anything you consider old. Creativity is NOT more advanced, it's not something that advance, the art style is different, not more advanced either. Damn we could say Picasso's or Dali's art style is old but they are still some of the best.

I do not lead towards old animes, i lean towards anything good. And to repeat myself, there was more good stuff in the 30 years span of 1980-2010 than 2010-2013. I've seen all the most recent ones, and sadly they cant pool out infinite amount of it. While there is still a huge pool of un-watched ones in the oldies. That's all.

-Jawarisin

PS: Delayed voice acting? you obviously havn't seen a lot of older animes...
    PS2: Gunz is an old game with bad graphics, still awesome.
    This is Jawarisin

12. The following user said thank you to Jawarisin for this useful post:

Gr3yscale (06-26-2013)

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread Information