Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
    Patience is the key ^_^
    sparks and mime both have exams, mr guy told me he would be on today, here we are.

zone, sparks and mime want me to tell you that today was the arranged day for them to face off, u can check chatbox logs if you would like.

theyre still on (they've been on for like 4 hours) and no signs of either achieve or LSD.
    Last edited by Meteorain; 04-20-2014 at 02:29 AM.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Meteorain View Post
    sparks and mime both have exams, mr guy told me he would be on today, here we are.

zone, sparks and mime want me to tell you that today was the arranged day for them to face off, u can check chatbox logs if you would like.

theyre still on (they've been on for like 4 hours) and no signs of either achieve or LSD.
    Can you show me the conversation between you and Achieve (aka mr guy) ?

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    Can you show me the conversation between you and Achieve (aka mr guy) ?
    i don't think normal players like me can check the chatbox log, but if you can then my most recent conversation in it should be with mr guy and he proposes to us to meet yesterday, i also sent him a pm yesterday and i still haven't received a reply. ill forward that to you. My mate and I will most likely not be able to log on by the 21st since i have another exam that day.

check your pm's for a forwarded message, and clearly he hasnt checked the forums at all if he hasnt even seen these posts.

let me know if its possible for you guys to check chatbox logs
    or here:

Last edited by Meteorain; 04-20-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    u sent this at 1:15am for me today, i've been on forums for like 5 hours yesterday but didnt see u on, i dont get why they dont match according to timezone
    Last edited by mr guy; 04-20-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    u sent this at 1:15am for me today, i've been on forums for like 5 hours yesterday but didnt see u on, i dont get why they dont match according to timezone
    i was on yesterday like u told me to, why weren't you on?

Banned

Thanks
    i was on yesterday like u told me to, why weren't you on?
    i was, u pmed me at 1.30 am my time today this morning at which i wasnt on anymore, you do understand english right?

Banned

Thanks
    i was, u pmed me at 1.30 am my time today this morning at which i wasnt on anymore, you do understand english right?
    i pm'd you 20 hours ago and you never replied, you been sleeping for 20 hours right? i also showed up on the day you told me to, i was on from 12 pm until like 8 pm. it also says ur last login date on gunz was april 12th. we tried to accommodate you, I didn't see you friend online either. I can't log on anymore since I'm at the library now studying for my exams lmao

Banned

Thanks
    i pm'd you 20 hours ago and you never replied, you been sleeping for 20 hours right? i also showed up on the day you told me to, i was on from 12 pm until like 8 pm. it also says ur last login date on gunz was april 12th. we tried to accommodate you, I didn't see you friend online either. I can't log on anymore since I'm at the library now studying for my exams lmao
    ? u realize its sunday and not saturday i've been out all day today we agreed to play on saturday

Banned

Thanks
    ? u realize its sunday and not saturday i've been out all day today we agreed to play on saturday
    i messaged u 20 hours ago (yesterday, saturday), and i was on from 12~8 pm yesterday
    last login date april 12th.

ima go study ill reply in an hour or two

Banned

Thanks
    i messaged u 20 hours ago (yesterday, saturday), and i was on from 12~8 pm yesterday
    last login date april 12th.

ima go study ill reply in an hour or two
    i was on forum not ingame but i didnt see u

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information