Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    I don't actually TBF wall, and as far as I'm concerned, you rage quitted after fighting me when I wooped your butt.

And for the record, when I challenged you to do what I was doing, you couldn't even come close. Big failure, big mouth, not much else ain't it?
    beastd was a more effective troll than you lol

Thanks
    You guys are such losers.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mangoyah View Post
    You guys are such losers.
    Last edited by 99FX12; 04-29-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    gladiator.... lolwut '-'

5. The following user said thank you to Anima for this useful post:

mr guy (04-29-2014)

Thanks
    kek, I beat Zangetsu, a duel arena gunner in official 1v1. I think you kids should come and get some when the tag '[LEAD]' is thrown in. If it's not there, then yeah gladiators can't evade antilead. I think you kids are good at hiding behind antilead, but the thing is that gladiators used to beat gunners in IJJI and Aeria, because gladiators simply had more depth inside GunZ. Evading and throwing bullets has less variables than landing a successful slash on someone who won't let you slash them. You can't stop bullets, you can only evade them. This means that unless you have a correct understanding of swording, any gladiator can whoop you by evading three bullets and then getting in on you.

^LOL FULL'd

The joke is that he thought me using swords only was cheating. He leaves and wants a rematch.
    In the follow-up 1v1, he removes the lead tag and his donator spam seemed to hit me : (. Him holding S while I chased got tiring, so I started side-BFing to cut him in and start comboing. In the next 1v1 I stopped caring so I spammed flashbangs, accelerate vials and spray and he RQ'd. LOL gunrar.zip

I hereby declare war on gunners. Come n git some, fgts.
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-29-2014 at 07:18 PM.

halloikbenoscarwiebenjij?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    i would play you with lead np only 20 ping orso XD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    kek, I beat Zangetsu, a duel arena gunner in official 1v1. I think you kids should come and get some when the tag '[LEAD]' is thrown in. If it's not there, then yeah gladiators can't evade antilead. I think you kids are good at hiding behind antilead, but the thing is that gladiators used to beat gunners in IJJI and Aeria, because gladiators simply had more depth inside GunZ. Evading and throwing bullets has less variables than landing a successful slash on someone who won't let you slash them. You can't stop bullets, you can only evade them. This means that unless you have a correct understanding of swording, any gladiator can whoop you by evading three bullets and then getting in on you.

http://i59.tinypic.com/24wt66x.jpg
    ^LOL FULL'd
    http://i59.tinypic.com/2ugj6vp.jpg

The joke is that he thought me using swords only was cheating. He leaves and wants a rematch.
    In the follow-up 1v1, he removes the lead tag and his donator spam seemed to hit me : (. Him holding S while I chased got tiring, so I started side-BFing to cut him in and start comboing. In the next 1v1 I stopped caring so I spammed flashbangs, accelerate vials and spray and he RQ'd. LOL gunrar.zip

Ya just like when BIGBADBOSSES crushed all the gunners as #1 cw clan, it was all glads

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    I don't actually TBF wall, and as far as I'm concerned, you rage quitted after fighting me when I wooped your butt.

And for the record, when I challenged you to do what I was doing, you couldn't even come close. Big failure, big mouth, not much else ain't it?
    Hi would you like to have a friendly spar match.

Thanks
    In a few hours I am going to destroy gladiator as it is known now and start a new legacy, one that will follow my lead, the footsteps of the true king.

Aurora's Avatar Bad ass

Thanks
    Try me 1v1?

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information