Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Variety in gladiator is condemned nowadays. Unless you conform to their play style of spamming massives while being aggressive 100% of the time then you get told you suck. The other day I had a gladiator rage quit a spar against me and then the explanation he gave for me winning 11-1 was "I lost because you suck." We then had a long discussion in which he tried to convince me that being too good at parrying his attacks and not leaving myself open by throwing massives is considered playing cheap. I don't really do anything much different in terms of defense than I did years ago, and no one complained about me back then =/

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    Variety in gladiator is condemned nowadays. Unless you conform to their play style of spamming massives while being aggressive 100% of the time then you get told you suck. The other day I had a gladiator rage quit a spar against me and then the explanation he gave for me winning 11-1 was "I lost because you suck." We then had a long discussion in which he tried to convince me that being too good at parrying his attacks and not leaving myself open by throwing massives is considered playing cheap. I don't really do anything much different in terms of defense than I did years ago, and no one complained about me back then =/
    Noob massive more, l2play

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kingofswords View Post
    Noob massive more, l2play
    lolhow2 left click when some1 slash@me?

Thread Information