Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    wys

Country
    Thanks
    Im good at sword..... thank me if you think im not.

2. The following user said thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Eddie (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    yea u're all bad, stop typing and start gladiating. yin spent 99% of the time of his gunz career trash talking on forums and is still bad, STFU N PLAY..

P.S. Dont bother typing back a speech, because I won't be reading it PCE
    Last edited by Idiot; 04-15-2014 at 09:54 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to Idiot for this useful post:

Jianyu (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Look at my cool new signature

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    When does this get closed already?

Sterfy's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by King Haze View Post
    When does this get closed already?
    When Jesus is resurrected again!

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    ITT: ppl who still take glad seriously in the year 2014, also Yinstyle's talking like Sean for some reason??????????????

btw yin languid thinks u suck balls and have always sucked balls so idk why ur sucking her **** so hard LOL

Last edited by Jianyu; 04-16-2014 at 06:44 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    ITT: ppl who still take glad seriously in the year 2014, also Yinstyle's talking like Sean for some reason??????????????

btw yin languid thinks u suck balls and have always sucked balls so idk why ur sucking her **** so hard LOL

http://www.techjaws.com/wp-content/u...shark-week.png
    I never cockride Lily, that kid avoided 1v1ing me before I quit just like Dan did(that doesn't mean I'll get childish and say LOL LILY BAD). I guess Dan did copy lily (the bp elbowing as well). Lol, I'd be surprised if Lily still had an opinion left after his philosophy of mixing 'mstyle and gladiator together to create the ultimate style'(took that from jetman I guess).

I think I proved my point a long time ago about every crap-talking kid on GunZ coming at me only when I take 3 month breaks from gunz or when I quit for 9 months and when I unrust they go back into hiding.

You can keep trying to find a gossip or ask your friends about me, Tylette. The fact that you yourself cannot tell anything to me yourself, is because you really have nothing. My case is a different one in that you never were part of my interest. You played since 2008, dropped out for GunZ, have self esteem issues that you take out on GunZ, connect a majority of your social life to GunZ and in the end all of that turns into "...yeah, yin. Even you know that I never tried..."(lol acting as if I bothered to know that kid's 0 accomplishments on GunZ) God forbid if the Jianyu ever tries. Lily can brainstorm about my skill all it wants of which it kept avoiding on its name 'oilyfingers', but you're kinda more pathetic than Lily in that instead of trash talking with no competition, you get someone else to trash talk for you.

PS: Don't get me wrong. I'm not going to stoop low and insult lily's skill(or its prime) or time spent on GunZ before I even 1v1d it, but you don't even fight your own fights. Hopefully you'll find something so humiliating to boost your imaginary ego with 0 accomplishments to back it up so that you may cure your self esteem issues : ).
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-16-2014 at 11:11 PM.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    wow such srs bsns about gladiator h4h4
    Ay.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    pls glad best k

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    ITT: ppl still caring too much about glad

btw ab just told me ur probably the worst glad shes ever seen LOL damn idk if i'd go THAT far but damn...

Last edited by Jianyu; 04-17-2014 at 01:08 AM.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information