2. The following user said thank you to Jianyu for this useful post:

99FX12 (04-14-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    where did the argument go down? send direct link to me some how pls

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    tldr

yinstyle loser who care too much about gunz. i call him out, he calls me a psychopath because he is a one-year psychology student. we go round in circles for a while until he gives up. then interjects himself into conversations afterwards that don't regard him because he has unwarranted self importance, hence why he's a loser because he thinks he's important to the gunz world.

its ogre..

i told him he can talk 2 me again when he realizes how lil he really is...

Thanks
    bem2x are lose to the glad duel
    hahahahahahah xD

6. The following user said thank you to mcjames for this useful post:

99FX12 (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Honestly this thread is more and more sad ;"| Every Day. LuoHan replied to me only able to restate my previous points and twist them outside of what they meant which proves hes random glad kids are really retarded these days and the only reason Beastd lost to LuoHan is because his tbf not warm.

Other than that, Euro has always smashed NA especially gimpface, crawly, and cal.

NA is just massive spam and tbf everywhere. Euro is timing. NA: ssssssssssss massive massive. Euro: Time it out and beat it out

Thanks
    Originally Posted by usario View Post
    Honestly this thread is more and more sad ;"| Every Day. LuoHan replied to me only able to restate my previous points and twist them outside of what they meant which proves hes random glad kids are really retarded these days and the only reason Beastd lost to LuoHan is because his tbf not warm.

Other than that, Euro has always smashed NA especially gimpface, crawly, and cal.

NA is just massive spam and tbf everywhere. Euro is timing. NA: ssssssssssss massive massive. Euro: Time it out and beat it out
    Oh lol, you're euro. Nvm can't take you seriously anymore.

9. The following user said thank you to LuoHan for this useful post:

99FX12 (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    It is true though. Downloaded fgunz like 3 - 4 days ago and the only thing everyone is doing is throwing massives whenever they get it. Because I cant beat 1.5 second delayed massive I am now about as low as the common NA standard to throw every massive. Only difference is that I only do it to them bad na's that do it all day.

Kendrick's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    yo i was laughin uncontrollably at yinstyles 17 page m****cript on gunz tactics
    and i didn't even read it, i just stared at the size of the post and started losing my shit

and jianyu (hopefully ur not trans) anytime u want a black **** u just gotta call sweetheart

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Kendrick for this useful post:

99FX12 (04-14-2014), Jianyu (04-16-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    Oh lol, you're euro. Nvm can't take you seriously anymore.
    L0L'd, Why assume? Dissing your own country? Im NA

Thanks
    Originally Posted by usario View Post
    L0L'd, Why assume? Dissing your own country? Im NA
    You're starting to sound like beastd junior. I mean the fact you're licking eu scrotum tells me you get trashed pretty hard in NA so you need to bandwagon another continent since no one gives you love here. Also, empty talk with a random name proves nothing. keep LOLing random, I mean the real humour is that you don't even have the balls to say who you are and continue to spew big boy talk. Even on an alt, I'll put you in the dirt and trash your dreams of thinking you were even remotely good. Let me know babe.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread Information