Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    You're starting to sound like beastd junior. I mean the fact you're licking eu scrotum tells me you get trashed pretty hard in NA so you need to bandwagon another continent since no one gives you love here. Also, empty talk with a random name proves nothing. keep LOLing random, I mean the real humour is that you don't even have the balls to say who you are and continue to spew big boy talk. Even on an alt, I'll put you in the dirt and trash your dreams of thinking you were even remotely good. Let me know babe.
    You never have fought vs. me, or beat me even random. I watched you play and you are simple random spammer, all massives no concepts like zoning or evade, just massive massive massive how beat combo ok massive.

If that is top tier NA then EU is more impressive smh.. gladiator stooped to shithole players with high ego and skill not so high like u are.

I would easily counter your style if you didn't use every single massive like a skill absent retard. Anyways I would still beat you in 1v1, the only good NA i seen is Randy AKA iDark/Dyriel who would walk you ezily

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    is ok
    i come with admin sword
    kill everyone
    ?????
    profit
    yall aint got nothing on my admin sword g_G

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    is ok
    i come with admin sword
    kill everyone
    ?????
    profit
    yall aint got nothing on my admin sword g_G
    read the rules you f@gg

Thanks
    Originally Posted by usario View Post
    You never have fought vs. me, or beat me even random. I watched you play and you are simple random spammer, all massives no concepts like zoning or evade, just massive massive massive how beat combo ok massive.

If that is top tier NA then EU is more impressive smh.. gladiator stooped to shithole players with high ego and skill not so high like u are.

I would easily counter your style if you didn't use every single massive like a skill absent retard. Anyways I would still beat you in 1v1, the only good NA i seen is Randy AKA iDark/Dyriel who would walk you ezily
    I like how you jerk EU with one hand then Randy with the other. Make up your mind you thirsty skid. And wow you have a gladiator vocabulary? I mean here you are preaching about zoning and evade, but then you cry about massives? Wow that really tells me you know absolutely nothing, because you literally just contradicted yourself. The fact that you still haven't said who you are, shows that you're a degenerate, random that wishes he could actually compete with anyone I mention. You must be another sparring dummy that gets trashed around and has a burning rage inside to actually beat someone worthy. Which I doubt will ever happen considering your skill to ego ratio (See Appendix: Cody syndrome) Not going to to bother replying to a little barking dog anymore that hides on a random name. I mean if you were actually good, you wouldn't be a shy little girl and you'd tell me who you are and accept a 1vs1 Hell, I'll even bring a crowd just for you to see who's a better zoner and evader!!!
    Last edited by LuoHan; 04-14-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    I like how you jerk EU with one hand then Randy with the other. Make up your mind you thirsty skid. And wow you have a gladiator vocabulary? I mean here you are preaching about zoning and evade, but then you cry about massives? Wow that really tells me you know absolutely nothing, because you literally just contradicted yourself. The fact that you still haven't said who you are, shows that you're a degenerate, random that wishes he could actually compete with anyone I mention. You must be another sparring dummy that gets trashed around and has a burning rage inside to actually beat someone worthy. Which I doubt will ever happen considering your skill to ego ratio (See Appendix: Cody syndrome) Not going to to bother replying to a little barking dog anymore that hides on a random name. I mean if you were actually good, you wouldn't be a shy little girl and you'd tell me who you are and accept a 1vs1 Hell, I'll even bring a crowd just for you to see who's a better zoner and evader!!!
    you've none of that, you'll just end up countering him instead whenever he misses a slash. At fast pace, that turns into a deadly combo. Not gonna talk about the drift, but because he's EU-wannabe he should be able to chug it down with no complains.

Also, iDark isn't randy lol. iDark never was at randy's level(level: Pizzadosis), but he was taught by Cerb3rus as well.

Also, Luo is Canadian. Wasted yutes, wasted yutes everywehre

Judging from Usario's knowledge, he's a pserver random who happened to stumble by AfterBurned's youtube channel and read a few threads on ********** and decided to talk the talk. I predict that when he 1v1s Luo, we will witness the first round of him blocking and non-trying, then complaining about massive spams and lack of skillful play, then sidepeddle a bit(But SLOWLY, to make it look timey. We want to keep it skillful, ye). Only Lily, entry channel glads and AfterBurned use 'Zoning' as a substitute for neutral-phase(cerb's offense, defense and neutral model) lingo. I can guess that he hasn't talked directly to AB, or else his weak mentality would be crushed right out of QQing about massives. If he spoke to Lily he'd understand that he wouldn't stand a chance against luo. My final guess is we got a beginner channel gladiator. Randoms like Rozun, Usario and DevonMack are always threatening to the naked eye.

tl;dr Usario, to beat lupo you need a certain level. That means start dropping mad salami on your 70k frozen pizzas, cuz otherwise you'll end up wasting y our 5second e-rep on the forums.

PS: for you usario: http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/intermediates-guide.html

Only legit cheat-movement is pedal/run. The rest is easy to counter if you know how.
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-15-2014 at 01:15 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    you've none of that, you'll just end up countering him instead whenever he misses a slash. At fast pace, that turns into a deadly combo. Not gonna talk about the drift, but because he's EU-wannabe he should be able to chug it down with no complains.

Also, iDark isn't randy lol. iDark never was at randy's level(level: Pizzadosis), but he was taught by Cerb3rus as well.

Also, Luo is Canadian. Wasted yutes, wasted yutes everywehre

Judging from Usario's knowledge, he's a pserver random who happened to stumble by AfterBurned's youtube channel and read a few threads on ********** and decided to talk the talk. I predict that when he 1v1s Luo, we will witness the first round of him blocking and non-trying, then complaining about massive spams and lack of skillful play, then sidepeddle a bit(But SLOWLY, to make it look timey. We want to keep it skillful, ye). Only Lily, entry channel glads and AfterBurned use 'Zoning' as a substitute for neutral-phase(cerb's offense, defense and neutral model) lingo. I can guess that he hasn't talked directly to AB, or else his weak mentality would be crushed right out of QQing about massives. If he spoke to Lily he'd understand that he wouldn't stand a chance against luo. My final guess is we got a beginner channel gladiator. Randoms like Rozun, Usario and DevonMack are always threatening to the naked eye.

tl;dr Usario, to beat lupo you need a certain level. That means start dropping mad salami on your 70k frozen pizzas, cuz otherwise you'll end up wasting y our 5second e-rep on the forums.

PS: for you usario: http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/intermediates-guide.html

Only legit cheat-movement is pedal/run. The rest is easy to counter if you know how.
    HAHAHA watch I will take you guys to school, you do not know much about gladiator after all.

How am I EU wannabe? Already stated who I am : NA. Beginner Channel had many pros in it, bet you never check who they are or try them, they were beat every main glad that came in: Premo beat AB who visit channel, Quaz and Subby smashed AB student (known as mike) who came to channel. There was also PathOfTBF in our channel who did end up lose to VB_Pervert

most will not know how pro begin chans glad was, the most active gladiator players and lily came to our channel, the only player Premo and Subby could not beat as well as LegendDomo. Lily is AKA languid btw, the only player who did not spam massive but used with timed control phased zones. (sorry for my english I am tired right now very late in the knight).

But Yes, as I have explain mostly free channel was where gladiator of high level went (those who quest, play very long). Beginner was able to keep remaking characters and not cared at all about level only becoming strong.

This is why languid (lily) was very powerful as gladiator in it. Taught me a few things about controlled pressure, and yes I would beat Yinstyle and LuoHan because Yinstyle lost to sumai, who was my student as of pre-aeria and 1.5 (when massive got out of control and players like LuoHan now got free damage off of it).

This is also why LuoHan will not be remember as strong glad, only massive and player like Randy, Lily, Gimp, Crawly, and Kae would win. Even if he wins it is 1.5 and massive changed made big changes.

Thanks
    HAHAHA watch I will take you guys to school, you do not know much about gladiator after all.

How am I EU wannabe? Already stated who I am : NA. Beginner Channel had many pros in it, bet you never check who they are or try them, they were beat every main glad that came in: Premo beat AB who visit channel, Quaz and Subby smashed AB student (known as mike) who came to channel. There was also PathOfTBF in our channel who did end up lose to VB_Pervert

most will not know how pro begin chans glad was, the most active gladiator players and lily came to our channel, the only player Premo and Subby could not beat as well as LegendDomo. Lily is AKA languid btw, the only player who did not spam massive but used with timed control phased zones. (sorry for my english I am tired right now very late in the knight).

But Yes, as I have explain mostly free channel was where gladiator of high level went (those who quest, play very long). Beginner was able to keep remaking characters and not cared at all about level only becoming strong.

This is why languid (lily) was very powerful as gladiator in it. Taught me a few things about controlled pressure, and yes I would beat Yinstyle and LuoHan because Yinstyle lost to sumai, who was my student as of pre-aeria and 1.5 (when massive got out of control and players like LuoHan now got free damage off of it).

This is also why LuoHan will not be remember as strong glad, only massive and player like Randy, Lily, Gimp, Crawly, and Kae would win. Even if he wins it is 1.5 and massive changed made big changes.
    That's actually wrong. Sumai went on alts and stalked me after losing 3 consistent 1v1s and because I could trace IPs, he decided to trick me into a spar. If the pedal and try-hard cornering and TK wasn't self-explanatory, then the SS I posted 3 days after that spar should be. 12-8 to someone like me who quit 9 months while he played daily on alts should be all the money. He could only win spars, because I couldn't care less. 1v1s count, spars don't.

Watch him lose to a 9 months rusty yinstyle, poor poor sumai. VIEWTIFUL RQ though. His pedal was dumb and boring. As you saw, I full'd him and he ran out of the fight into his spawn on red side and RQ'd. His excuse was massives, even though I threw them every time I recoiled him.

All the guys you've mentioned get 240 Ping to NA and 150 ping to EU. I beat Premo, VB_Pervert, A_DEMO, Sub_zero AND MikeO(only MikeO is an actual gladiator out of this row). Black Shawn AKA pathoftbf was talking to me all those times on skype and asked me if I'm not getting bored of egoing "2gud"-spamming wannabe glads(he called them his team of g00ks in public gladiator rooms). The joke is I misspelled wilkinson and they all knew me as Whilson after I beat every single BR, NA and EU in the entry channel together with Cyph. Even though I quit 9 months ago, nerds like Brandon keep talking about me on skype after I literally beat every beginner channel gladiator static dbfing and comboing(basically, I used NO defense at all and I never blocked or recoil blocked in defense mode. I just waited for them to pedal out so I can start comboing again. What a gameplan, right?).

Sub_zero was charles I believe? He stalked me so often, because he believed he was tier 7 or something like that and he kept losing to me badly(that's around when AB threw me on tier 6) cared so much about that tier list. I believe that guy is now in a happy e-relationship on GunZ.

I beat Premo's tbf galore using static dbf, because I was done chasing a miniature Bewox and he told me this: "I beat AB, how could I lose to you so badly?". AB will never pedal even when rusty, that's his demise, because just like me, every time he was rusty and came back after year-breaks everyone would latch onto his balls. When he would unrusts, it'd give everyone a run for their money. This is what I call sumainomics. Basically, buy low-sell high.

Lily is a pure gladiator without strings attached, so am I, so is LuoHan. The joke is that you guys had a mini-community running and whenever a good gladiator entered your lame and fake interpretation of gladiator, you considered that person an alien and spammed his whispers with '2gud' and 't34ch me'. To be honest, me timing my static dbf was better than whatever you guys ever scrapped from AB and Lily. You're just weak copies of actual gladiators.

The joke is that I found Slicing in that channel while he limited himself to horribad concepts and made up imaginary theories on how gunz works. I taught him for like a month and his only goal was to rape the whole channel up. After he did that, he went basically troll mode which is disappointing. Not only do you guys have a bad community with horrible social skills, but you also stoop everyone around you. His goals were reached within 1 month. Bad gladiators with horrible values who probably nowadays make it up with "I never try on GunZ, I have a life I only play for fun", that's what entry channel was all about.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Just came back from a run.
    I forgot to crush you, Usario.

Lily is AKA languid btw, the only player who did not spam massive but used with timed control phased zones. (sorry for my english I am tired right now very late in the knight). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqSgcibHEs

This is why languid (lily) was very powerful as gladiator in it. Taught me a few things about controlled pressure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgT6ECfEwvs

This is a good replay showing off nice controlled pressure by Cal, b

You don't know what you're talking about. Kodachi and Katana range became equal and increased. This counters massive spam. Massive range was increased slightly. There was no Anti-lead implementing. Animations became smoother, thus making it HARDER to play faster, because several frames were cut out of an animation. Now jump has 2 frames for example. man_knife_jump_slash1.elu and man_knife_jump_down.elu and that's about it. Read the source code, or else you'll be using 1.5 as an excuse while people like Dylan and Randy stopped doing that since 2010.
    You don't know what you're talking about. You're not involved in the glad scene so go away.
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-15-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    my not give a shit is so op.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Wow Shit's going down in here

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by jonathanten View Post
    Wow Shit's going down in here
    ikr? You think they would know a troll when they see one but I guess the people here like to feed them.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information