Bartt's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Shino

Reason: kicked me 7 times in 7 diferent charcters

Proof/Evidence: when we was in event and iam sorry for that i flamed and thought the flame was for him so he told me i will report you and i will mute you
    i told him why and then he kicked me and i logged in by 7 chacters asking him why and he was kicking all then i made chacter and went to his team and asked him why he told me you flamed me i told him wasn't for you for player don't stop pissing me he kick and you can ask players was in event i was loging in and asking him and he was kicking me then i was me so told him if you want to kick kick me

shino you understod the flame wrong
    Last edited by Bartt; 04-16-2014 at 06:33 PM.

μ

Country
    Thanks

And you still wonder why you were kicked?

Your mute stays, and don't try to lie your way out of it. I killed you and you immediately flamed me, I don't think it could have possibly been directed to anyone else.

Bartt's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Okay i know it was my fault but tell me stop that i stop you jut started kicking me ..

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bartt View Post
    Okay i know it was my fault but tell me stop that i stop you jut started kicking me ..
    I don't see why you'd report him in the first place when you flamed him, especially when you could simply get warned and muted, which you are anyway for those stuff you said
    Translation to what he said;
    kos emak - F**k your mum
    sharmoota - wh0re

Refrain from insulting any staff member whether he's hosting or not, I gave you a warning before if you remember when playing Run From Sword Event

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Bart, it's not the first time I see you flaming.
    You always used to flame me before while I was hosting events after I killed you but I never took any actions because I hardly get annoyed.
    Seeing the report, I don't see how Shino did something wrong?
    It's your fault for insulting a staff member so Shino took the right decision to punish you by muting you as he mentioned on his reply here.
    To be honest, you even deserve a warning instead of a mute.
    Also, when you get kicked from an event, you're not allowed to go to an alt character and join the event again which is a kick bypass.
    Next time calm your feelings instead of flaming staff members just because you have anger problems.
    Case closed.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information