Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    removing the tags isnt a solution to the problem.

If remove tags - then players that played them force to play with others they would otherwise not play with - if that -
    if do that, then more legit games. cmon... but if u lose players and have less activity or ppl that played tags go to training room old style gameplay, removal of tags aint the solution.
    yeah and the numerous people than spend their cash on this game, enjoying the tags. They won't get compensated for it when they lose one of the games they like.
    Everyone saying ''tags should be removed cuz legit cuz cw'' doesn't take enough into consideration. imho.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

2. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Eddie (04-28-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    yeah and the numerous people than spend their cash on this game, enjoying the tags. They won't get compensated for it when they lose one of the games they like.
    Everyone saying ''tags should be removed cuz legit cuz cw'' doesn't take enough into consideration. imho.
    I joined before the ****ing gay room tags.

I want to be compensated because I didn't know such tags would come.

See my point? Your argument is shit, alot of people joined before the [R] tags.
    Haven't you noticed the amount of players is decreasing? Also, no one joined the server for the tags..
    If they donated then ok, learn to play gunz. Because you won't find tags anywhere else for a good reason.
    Where will they go if the tags are gone? Why would they give up their donor account, you are not allowed to sell it.
    I say, make a poll announce it everyday ingame to vote give it like 7 days and you will see 90% wants them gone.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    I joined before the ****ing gay room tags.

I want to be compensated because I didn't know such tags would come.

See my point? Your argument is shit, alot of people joined before the [R] tags.
    Haven't you noticed the amount of players is decreasing? Also, no one joined the server for the tags..
    If they donated then ok, learn to play gunz. Because you won't find tags anywhere else for a good reason.
    Where will they go if the tags are gone? Why would they give up their donor account, you are not allowed to sell it.
    I say, make a poll announce it everyday ingame to vote give it like 7 days and you will see 90% wants them gone.
    90%, lol. no.

I got here way before the tags too, I see ur point there, sure, fine (besides the fact that you still CAN play without, if they removed it we CANT play with). but theres just no right or wrong answer to this question.
    CWers want them gone, casual players like me who still enjoy the game but just not in a competetive sense probably don't want them gone, at least I don't.
    And I know a shitton of people who would want them to stay to. They just don't visit the forums cause most CWers and so called oldgens will swarm them with hateful comments about their opinions, instantly alienating them from the group that is called ''the community'', which in all fairness is just forum warriors at the moment. The forums are only a fun place if you agree with what CWers and so called oldgens say, if you don't it's just a bad expierence overall. I can see why they don't go on the forums to vote. Trust me, if you'd announce it every hour for 2 weeks. I can garantuee you it won't be 90%.
    Last edited by Again; 04-23-2014 at 10:39 PM.
    Again4FM

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

Eddie (04-28-2014), SEED (04-28-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    90%, lol. no.

I got here way before the tags too, I see ur point there, sure, fine (besides the fact that you still CAN play without, if they removed it we CANT play with). but theres just no right or wrong answer to this question.
    CWers want them gone, casual players like me who still enjoy the game but just not in a competetive sense probably don't want them gone, at least I don't.
    And I know a shitton of people who would want them to stay to. They just don't visit the forums cause most CWers and so called oldgens will swarm them with hateful comments about their opinions, instantly alienating them from the group that is called ''the community'', which in all fairness is just forum warriors at the moment. The forums are only a fun place if you agree with what CWers and so called oldgens say, if you don't it's just a bad expierence overall. I can see why they don't go on the forums to vote. Trust me, if you'd announce it every hour for 2 weeks. I can garantuee you it won't be 90%.
    Ok, go spam dave untill he makes a poll for a week and announce it every 2 hours.
    I bet my account on it that the majority dislikes tags.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Ok, go spam dave untill he makes a poll for a week and announce it every 2 hours.
    I bet my account on it that the majority dislikes tags.
    You and your CW buddies are already doing it. pls.
    Again4FM

Underground's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Gunz is gonna die one day there's no need to run and save it

9. The following user said thank you to Underground for this useful post:

ossiegassie (04-24-2014)

inori I love you

Thanks
    You and your CW buddies are already doing it. pls.
    you don't have to cw to dislike room tags.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Inori View Post
    you don't have to cw to dislike room tags.
    Really? wow.
    Again4FM

Shank's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Normal games aren't the problem right now , but cws. They're making progress though.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Improve clan war. That's the only way to prevent this server from rotting.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information