Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thanks
    I never thought Yin was that good because I always beat him ez but I guess compared to your average scrub he actually does pretty well and only loses to good people. I find it hard to place skill level in my mind sometimes because outside a handful of people everyone feels the same to me. Yin's a little different now I guess cause he put up a fight against me last time, but the only difference I feel between him and a random is that he avoids massives better and has better control. Sorry Yinny I'm not trying to bash you but that's just my honest impression of you. Yin, I tolerate your existence when you're not being a jerk to me. I just don't find his method of referring to everyone as "low/mid tiers" is warranted just because he's now considered an upper tier (I think?) because everyone better than him stopped playing.
    Last edited by Deviok; 04-21-2014 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks
    Woah Sezen Spessial, Calm your shoulders.

I've come for a rematch, because I've been 3 days in total sparring people to unrust a bit.

If you still have the guts, let's see you now that I can do more than static dbf : )

PS: I'm talking about Tom. That crappy session of trolling aside, at least he has the guts to 1v1.
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-21-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    Woah Sezen Spessial, Calm your shoulders.

I've come for a rematch, because I've been 3 days in total sparring people to unrust a bit.

If you still have the guts, let's see you now that I can do more than static dbf : )

PS: I'm talking about Tom. That crappy session of trolling aside, at least he has the guts to 1v1.
    I will never EVER waste my time on you again, trash tier. Hope you had fun wasting 3 days of your life to fight somebody relevant, when in fact we all know nothing's changed and you are still garbage. Just because you sparred randoms does not mean you have the right to fight me, you are just meaningless clutter who NOBODY cares about in gunz. Now do us all a favor and keep quiet like you have when I initially trashed you, because you have NOT gotten better.

4. The following user said thank you to 99FX12 for this useful post:

Jianyu (04-21-2014)

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    I will never EVER waste my time on you again, trash tier. Hope you had fun wasting 3 days of your life to fight somebody relevant, when in fact we all know nothing's changed and you are still garbage. Just because you sparred randoms does not mean you have the right to fight me, you are just meaningless clutter who NOBODY cares about in gunz. Now do us all a favor and keep quiet like you have when I initially trashed you, because you have NOT gotten better.
    wow ****ing destroyed

Silencer's Avatar wat

Thanks
    I'm so sad .
    You're probably expecting a colourful and poetic text.

Thanks
    Troll Or Serious ?

Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    Dayum. People take games way too serious.

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    one idiot could say this YinStyle is cool but he's an asshole lucky he dissappeared but who know if he's coming back or not
    hope there's no trouble

Last edited by Castiel; 04-21-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    Like I said, get your ass on GunZ. You're just a coward like Ekelon who waits for his prey to take huge breaks from GunZ, then pedal them hoping they're still rusty.
    You're just gonna hide whenever I'm on or put me on /ignore like Olamili, sumai and Ekelon did until I get on an alt and troll you. Cowards like you and these three all share the same fate: 1. Wait for people to take breaks to ego them. 2. Pedal like mofos. 3. Hide when they get that one win no matter how they won. 4. Suck people off when they put you back in the garage. 5. Ego them again once they quit. (and 6. I end up putting them down a few inches)And the cycle goes on. That's how you ego'd cyph, that's how you ego'd Wali and that's how you ego'd adrian(all people who shit on you of course). You egoing yet one more person means nothing lol. Amg he's EU, amg he's gutter tir, amg I beat him but it talk. Do you know how funny it'll be when you end up losing another 1v1 and then you'll probably say you're not in your prime? In January you were when you ate that so called 'fake score' and you can lie all you want, but in your back mind it pisses you off that doubt that you're really gonna get dunked in again. That's mainly the reason why you dodge. Keep on preying on rusty gladiators with a name, because you're no better than Ekelon and Sumai LOL. The joke is that you'll asskiss people like wali for a short while longer until they quit then go back into "OMG I could so beat him in my prime he's washed up". You're a sycophant with no skills at all except relying on lucky spams and run and you know that won't work on me with these puny three days I spent sparring, so like I said, get your ass on GunZ, and you'll get on GunZ during the day.

[4-4-2014 8:07:52] ®Wali: before the 1vs1
    [4-4-2014 8:07:53] ®Wali: he was like
    [4-4-2014 8:07:54] ®Wali: "PRIMES RNT REAL"
    [4-4-2014 8:07:57] ®Wali: JUST AN EXCUSE
    [4-4-2014 8:07:59] ®Wali: THEN AFTER HE GETS SLAPPED
    [4-4-2014 8:08:01] ®Wali: HES LIKE
    [4-4-2014 8:08:02] ®Wali: OH NVM
    [4-4-2014 8:08:04] ®Wali: PRIMES EXIST
    [4-4-2014 8:08:07] ®Wali: URE LUCKY
    [4-4-2014 8:08:09] ®Wali: NOT IN PRIME
    [4-4-2014 8:08:10] ®Wali: lold

You're pathetically the way Adrian was before I put him down a few inches on Aeria. Changing reality to fit your theories for maximum comfort. Ofc you'd overlook your cowardice, and ofc you'll start dodging. You're nothing but a sycophant.

PS: In the 1v1 you got cocky, your heart was pumping with adrenaline over fighting someone who can barely click buttons and rushed at you. You can over-exaggerate about beating someone rusty, then let's see you if he put the effort to unrust a bit.

Thanks
    I'd pay money to be present while this rematch took place, just to see the sheer amount of ego that would result. You guys should sell tickets. Please rematch and please record and then put on youtube again, kthanks.

12. The following user said thank you to Deviok for this useful post:

SuperShotty (05-08-2014)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information