Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I personally think it's a little stupid that we cannot see the reports that people do until someone from the staff team deals with it and moves it to the completed section. I mean, no matter what, eventually we(the players) will see the report in the completed reports section, so what's the point of hiding it?

For example, if someone provoked me or reporting me for something i didn't do, wouldn't it be better if I see it and make a thread to explain the situation before a GM already dealt with it?

I understand why you made the unban/unwarn appeals private, but I cannot think of a good reason why you should make the player reports private.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

autism (05-10-2014), Oink (05-11-2014)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I personally think Dave made it private just until we choose new official GM's but no idea why Dave made it private.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Thanks
    i guess to prevent people from starting to protest for their friends who got reported or people starting huge debates whether the player is legit or not which hinders the staff from handling the reports

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I personally think Dave made it private just until we choose new official GM's but no idea why Dave made it private.
    I would understand if he also made the completed reports section private, but on the other hand it's also kinda silly

Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    i guess to prevent people from starting to protest for their friends who got reported or people starting huge debates whether the player is legit or not which hinders the staff from handling the reports
    People can also do that after the report already been dealt with

6. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

autism (05-10-2014)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    So people can actually acknowledge the unban/unwarn section instead of making;

RE: report
    RE: RE: report
    RE: RE: RE: report

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    So people can actually acknowledge the unban/unwarn section instead of making;

RE: report
    RE: RE: report
    RE: RE: RE: report
    I doubt it has anything to do with it tbh.

rohan1221's Avatar -Inimitable-

Thanks
    I also think it's stupid for someone to be able to get warned for abusing F12. I'm just saying that in IJJI nothing like that was considered bannable/bad.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by rohan1221 View Post
    I also think it's stupid for someone to be able to get warned for abusing F12. I'm just saying that in IJJI nothing like that was considered bannable/bad.....
    First of all, nobody talked about being warned for abusing F12. But, if you already mentioned it, so it's not stupid because people can easily avoid of being killed by abusing F12.
    Secondly, this is not IJJI.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I doubt it has anything to do with it tbh.
    Actually, Shino is correct.
    You can see completed reports but open reports should not be the player's business because we don't want your feedback in the first place.

GM's and potentially other staff members should be the only ones making any kind of decision and then players can take it upon themselves to appeal if they feel that we were incorrect after the decision has been made, rather than making multiple threads to try to sway decision (which generally turns into a flame war anyway) before hand.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Actually, Shino is correct.
    You can see completed reports but open reports should not be the player's business because we don't want your feedback in the first place.

GM's and potentially other staff members should be the only ones making any kind of decision and then players can take it upon themselves to appeal if they feel that we were incorrect after the decision has been made, rather than making multiple threads to try to sway decision (which generally turns into a flame war anyway) before hand.
    I hate how you say you don't want the public's opinion, odds are the public can spot an unlegit better than most staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information