Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    not even enough clanwars and now u want to add 1v1's aswell ok really smart.

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    Lol i agree , we dont have enough players for clanwars , cuz some players are banned by using hack but some players are banned for no reason so they leaving fg . But i agree with DDaggerDD if i am The owner i will add 1v1's if they add 1v1's all players will invite there friends to play fgunz cuz they have prize if he get in top 1or2or3.
    Best Buddy EV3R !!!

thats all.

3. The following user said thank you to Angelo for this useful post:

jochem15 (05-15-2014)

Aroma's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post

Agreed, i dont see clans streaking 24/7 on this server, usually it is one clan streaking at a time because of not enough clans actually clan waring.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aroma View Post
    Agreed, i dont see clans streaking 24/7 on this server, usually it is one clan streaking at a time because of not enough clans actually clan waring.
    You type of people are horribly lazy at times, like by what you are saying now. "dont add any thing that could get popular because i want only cw". If fgunz gets more popular, we could get a larger player base. This has nothing to do with clanwar. If clanwars are dead, the solution is not to avoid any future updates that aren't clanwars. If you want clanwar to be more active, make a thread with your solution. As, this is already an indirect boost to clanwar- more popularity and competitiveness = more active players. Even if it aint new players, people might be more acitigely playing or just actively fighting and no just in training rooms.

One thing I pointed out a while back on clanwars is that there has to be other things for it to be activ-er. Right now the main competitive thing are cws, and after you do so many and get tired, where do you go? Duel? Tdm with room tags? You could go do this, or- If people played many DTs and got bored, they could want to take a break from it and go cw. You need options sometimes to get something else more active believe it or not.

Like back then with no room tag tdms, you go tdm for so looong with ur mates, then you get bord and then you go duel for a while, get a few streaks and possibly go back to tdming. But if there was no duels, i would probably not get that drive back to continue tdming sometimes.

EDIT: you talk like "i dont see other clans streaking because they arent clan warring only because there are other things like events and duels and other game modes" Honestly dude...
    EDIT #2: I just read his reply again. Did this guy really just say theres hardly any clanwars because clans arent clan warring? LOL? Sorry aroma i don mean no disrespect, its just that, yall need to find the core problem for why this is really happening.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 05-12-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    You type of people are horribly lazy at times, like by what you are saying now. "dont add any thing that could get popular because i want only cw". If fgunz gets more popular, we could get a larger player base. This has nothing to do with clanwar. If clanwars are dead, the solution is not to avoid any future updates that aren't clanwars. If you want clanwar to be more active, make a thread with your solution. As, this is already an indirect boost to clanwar- more popularity and competitiveness = more active players. Even if it aint new players, people might be more acitigely playing or just actively fighting and no just in training rooms.

One thing I pointed out a while back on clanwars is that there has to be other things for it to be activ-er. Right now the main competitive thing are cws, and after you do so many and get tired, where do you go? Duel? Tdm with room tags? You could go do this, or- If people played many DTs and got bored, they could want to take a break from it and go cw. You need options sometimes to get something else more active believe it or not.

Like back then with no room tag tdms, you go tdm for so looong with ur mates, then you get bord and then you go duel for a while, get a few streaks and possibly go back to tdming. But if there was no duels, i would probably not get that drive back to continue tdming sometimes.

EDIT: you talk like "i dont see other clans streaking because they arent clan warring only because there are other things like events and duels and other game modes" Honestly dude...
    I agree, a 1v1 feature wouldn't take away from the clan war player base.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AaLian View Post
    I agree, a 1v1 feature wouldn't take away from the clan war player base.
    Man, if I legit see a reply thats.... Okay nvm but all seriousness, the people in clans that dont cw aren't doing it cuz they dot want to in the first place, not because clan war is soo good but there something so much better... if the problem of clanwar was that theres other game modes, then remove all other game modes from fgunz- o wait, bye bye player base.. man Legit not even an argument against anything im saying. but ye i agree with you.

Banned

Thanks
    if anything, since we don't have enough players for cw, a 1v1 feature is crucial, since you don't need as many players to set it up.

9. The following user said thank you to AaLian for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (05-12-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AaLian View Post
    if anything, since we don't have enough players for cw, a 1v1 feature is crucial, since you don't need as many players to set it up.
    Now that makes sense. We need to get players more active in fgunz. More active players = these players will be more likely to donate for gear. If you just bank on cws, well.... lol. But yea more activity = more money. Thats another thing.

Banned

Thanks
    make donors free too while we're at it
    swag swag $$$$$$$$ donors for everyone = more players gg no re

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Meh, I say Make All Duels in DBZ and design it so we have a cutscene before each match of the players walking in and taunting when we reach the middle, Then boom DBZ fight.

I would totally play Duels 24/7 if this was the case cus

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information