Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Far to long have there been to little medstyle! Ever since Cobra left, there have been barely ever any medstyle events, and I today fight for more medstyle events!

Admins, give medstyle a chance! Since the medstyle community in GunZ is such a large group, I think it should be taken more notice of by the admins. You admins can do that by making events out of it, by doing that you will encourage other players to start medstyle aswell.

I think you dont do those events because you get tired of chasing people, you cant catch them or w/e. But if you put down some time in medstyle, learning tricks and paths, it will all become much more entertaining for you and also alot easier.

Make more medstyle events!

WHAT SAY YOU!?
    tumblr_m1u7nqxbcd1rt0nejo1_500.gif
    Last edited by Linzor; 05-18-2014 at 03:39 AM.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    It honestly depends how many staff members are online, I love hosting it, it's full of fun, alone however is such a pain.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    it takes too long lmfao.

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    it takes too long lmfao.
    it takes too long because some players are just hiding then run and after running, they will hide again

Country
    Thanks
    Then how come I NEVER like see you host it Sonji ;_;

Nymph, If you read what I said, its probably because most of the admins (if even any admin does idk, I atleast have not noticed) do not know medstyle, and its why its taking so long.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Then how come I NEVER like see you host it Sonji ;_;

Nymph, If you read what I said, its probably because most of the admins (if even any admin does idk, I atleast have not noticed) do not know medstyle, and its why its taking so long.
    Because I have things to do outside of GunZ atm '-'

I know some Medstyle btw, But like I said hosting it alone is just x.x

Country
    Thanks
    On the medstyle events I been participating in, its not that it takes long because people are hiding, but because the chaser dont know how to chase.

Sonji, cant you ask other than admins for help? >; I have noticed a few times that non-admins have been allowed to chase.

Btw just found the reply button for your comments so I be using that from now on x)
    Last edited by Linzor; 05-18-2014 at 04:16 AM.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Sonji, cant you ask other than admins for help? >; I have noticed a few times that non-admins have been allowed to chase.
    I can if they are available.

Country
    Thanks
    Brah! I'm always available ;* <3

Country
    Thanks
    Today there was a medstyle event, and it really showed how its like to be 1 admin chasing.

First of all, medstyle event, atleast as I KNOW IT, is very simple. Blue team medstyle while redteam hunt. However, you dont want to have too many hunters, not even close the number of those who are medstyling. It gets too difficult even for a pro-medstyler to avoid all those hunters, specially if even one of those hunters know how to medstyle, knows all the tricks and etc.

Today started with prone alone hunting, with admin dagger. To make it easier for everyone who was complaining, Prone could not dash, just walk and jump and kill enemies. It worked, its just boring as shit. After overall, ME, complaining, it switched from planting mines and hunting with a speedy dagger. This resulted in taking longer rounds because its harder to kill with speedy. What Prone should have done, was to ask for 1 or 2 more hunters, to hunt with him. that would mean something like 29 medstylers and 3 hunters I guess.
    Instead of doing that, Prone remade room, and said "all who wants to hunt, go red", so all of sudden there was something like 10 hunters and the rest was medstylers, and some of those hunters knew medstyle, which made it harder to escape them including all those others hunters who is all around the map.

I'm not complaining as its "I cant possibly win this, its too hard QQ". I won three times in total. But I dont play medstyle events for points. I play because its fun as hell. But this totally ruined it. This wasnt the event I was hoping for when I saw Prone announcing "Medstyle event". This was pure bullshit. I cant imagine that anyone after this event was like "Hey medstyle seems pretty cool and fun!". One of the reasons I made this thread was to make people find interest in medstyle.

I feel like medstyle event will never happen again after this, but if it ever does come up again, cant it be just a normal medstyle event? 3 hunters with speedy dagger. Thats all it takes.

Todays medstyle event became Chaos because Prone refused to listen and I started hating. Prone ruined something I loved, something I do basically everyday I play Gunz, so alot of emotions came out of me, I apologize for that Prone. But please listen next time aswell.
    Last edited by Linzor; 05-19-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information