Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kintama
    Wtf is he gonna do, be like, PLAY CW OR BANno. Hes not gonna do that.
    Answering your own question. I said something simple with no extra kiddie feelings behind it like your reply, being all angry n shit. Anyhow, who knows what he is going to do, You speakin on here like you do, yet you're just assuming which is obvious right.

What's this guy's story seriously though. You can say your opinion back to me, but like that, just makes it less valid.

P.S. wish all you want bro.

P.S.S. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz @ staff lameness
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 07-10-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    since when was it a rule that u couldn't have debates about the game in the general section.

And @ what dave said really touches on why.
    Another thing, im in a group with a good amount of players from original gunz that loved to cw, and some that recently played cw in other pservers and I know lots of em would only cw here cuz the English speaking players player base, and that's pretty much it I believe.

Thanks
    i think one of the reasons why ppl here don cw is because they think those good players in cw are all unlegits rofl. Im one of the active cwer in this server and what i notice is everytime i own some1 in cw, they don say u're good they just call u unlegit. They think u're unlegit thats y u're good lol. I think such mindset is the main problem why so little people are cwing. If there is some features to prove that we are not unlegit but indeed a legit pro, there may will be more people willing to cw to improve their skill to beat us. Hmm probably adding the function of spectating in cw can help?? Or something that can show that we are not ucing ocing sbing esp dmg reduce.

4. The following 6 users say thank you to Fearsome for this useful post:

Calvin (07-13-2014), Classiques (07-12-2014), DDaggerDD (07-13-2014), Jash (07-11-2014), p4p1chu1o (07-13-2014), rise (07-11-2014)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    i think one of the reasons why ppl here don cw is because they think those good players in cw are all unlegits rofl. Im one of the active cwer in this server and what i notice is everytime i own some1 in cw, they don say u're good they just call u unlegit. They think u're unlegit thats y u're good lol. I think such mindset is the main problem why so little people are cwing. If there is some features to prove that we are not unlegit but indeed a legit pro, there may will be more people willing to cw to improve their skill to beat us. Hmm probably adding the function of spectating in cw can help?? Or something that can show that we are not ucing ocing sbing esp dmg reduce.
    Would be true if i didn't see most people in CW with this ping: --

Freestyler

Thanks
    When it comes to successful problem solving, people shouldn't ignore variables that are hard to control, in this case, hackers, bots, macro spam, etc. or else they will affect many other things like this good point you brought up is merely a result from lack of control against unlegit options players can use. this is all obvious, the hard part is figuring out how to control em.

Slowly and more constantly will people be finding more issues like this and then try solving them but it all is just a result from another issue that hasnt fully been dealt with. So instead if waiting for conflicts to happen, should always try to take control of these "out of reach" variables. If we just try your solution, it may work kinda, but other conflicts will keep popping up then some1 will again suggest a resolve but you gotta get it by the roots.

Donator

Thanks
    ^ this. Anyone that is even decent gets reported like 24/7 and somehow he will get banned eventually lmao

woshizhongguoren's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIc View Post
    ^ this. Anyone that is even decent gets reported like 24/7 and somehow he will get banned eventually lmao
    MyThIc
    Banned

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    meh. even months ago FG was like 500+ players pretty consistently and now we're at like.. what? 300? I don't really analyze it too closely to know why the drastic incline but I agree with a lot of comments on this thread. Of course everyone's going to argue with differing opinions. Can definitely agree the server is not competitive at all.. Theres some quality game modes for players who aren't into competitive, don't get me wrong.. but if we're only attracting that player base it get's rather lame. All these games modes (gun game, zombie, CTF, roll the dice) , sniper rifles, room tags, developers focusing more on quest than anything else. Maybe i'm just an old player who cries out inside for the way gunz use to be.. (no snipers, actually RELOADING your guns and not pure spamming, mansion DM's or beserkers for grinding, actual competition in clan wars) sure, we can still have that here, but who's going to when 90% of the player base won't take part?

It's my opinion that freestyle is a good server, but for people who like over-customized servers. Old, valued, fun/funny players in gunz private servers are either getting banned on a daily basis here (just tellin' it as it is) and/or getting replaced by brazilians. I mean it's cool if we want to permanently ban these players but eventually we're just going to see more decline or the server just entirely full of foreign players, just enjoying the over-customized game style (the old crew banned or moved on).
    just an honest analysis. we are debating afterall, aren't we?
    Last edited by Scarab; 07-15-2014 at 04:12 PM.
    Scarab is being a bad boy.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i think its because gunz is getting old

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Layne for this useful post:

Eddie (07-15-2014), rise (07-17-2014)

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HaseoPKK View Post
    i think its because gunz is getting old
    there is also truth in this.