Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Running away from EUW seems stupid. You're gonna face high ping and a language you wont understand. It's like going for a remarriage but then realizing after a year that the new wife has issues as well. Seems pointless to invest RP at all doing that move, just get better Georgio.
    In addition, everyone's ping in Korea is usuall 0-10 when I played Korean Gunz. Having you there as a 50 ping+ will make them mad. Korean rage hard. My friend tried to play Korean Leagues at America and he quit because there was always a 1 second lag. Just stop wasting your time.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Running away from EUW seems stupid. You're gonna face high ping and a language you wont understand. It's like going for a remarriage but then realizing after a year that the new wife has issues as well. Seems pointless to invest RP at all doing that move, just get better Georgio.
    How to get better, I'm diamond already but the people that troll in EUW are pissing me off real time.
    I also don't care about the language as I don't even have chat enabled in-game.
    Ping issue - big deal.. will get used to it.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    How to get better, I'm diamond already but the people that troll in EUW are pissing me off real time.
    I also don't care about the language as I don't even have chat enabled in-game.
    Ping issue - big deal.. will get used to it.
    People don't troll that often, it's your own perception of the game and that what you decide to remember. And besides, trolls / ragers / afkers or whatever will be everywhere, also in Korea. Ping, or better stated reaction time is rather useful in league, unless you're planning on playing taric only with his point and click stun.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    You get used to the ping (distance) after a day for sure .
    But this isn't solving your whole "I need to get better" thing, you are not even playing competitive (tournaments) so why would you go this far for "fun"...

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Get challenger, go pro in eu. No point in wasting time to go to a different server where people are gonna be way better than you lol.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    Get challenger, go pro in eu. No point in wasting time to go to a different server where people are gonna be way better than you lol.
    I want something harder, I don't care if they are better than me gosh.
    If you guys can't help meh, don't spam the thread with opinions/off-topic things.

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    unless you know some korean guy irl, there's like a 0.001% chance that you would get someone to do it for you (free) over the interwebbers '-' chance is also reduced by magnitude of 12312312 by using this forum '-'

Country
    Thanks
    Locked since I just made an account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information