Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    I'm no better than the average Freestyle GunZ player. (whatever the "average" may be. [most people act like they're beast]) Some weeks when I play GunZ, I go really hard. It's like everything from my movement, my aim, and strategies are just on point. Those days I feel like i can take on everyone and get through any situation, and most of the time I do.

This week though, (as with some weeks) I'm playing so bad. My movement is slow. I can't get myself to dash as constant as i'd like to. My aim is so off. On good days I hit so accurately and mindlessly it's almost like im a wizard.

I guess what i'm trying to get at is that there's no real consistent 'good' or 'bad' day with me. This is the reason why I don't 1v1 people or cw. Some days I do good enough in TDM's for someone to spot it out and invite me to cw, other days I do so bad that people rage at me and want to kick me from the game. ._. It's been something that i've been dealing with for years...

I smoke and drink sometimes, and have done experiments with playing sober and under the influence. (different results) I don't think it makes that much of a difference. Do any of you play under the influence?

Is it my computer?

I don't have any really bad lag or anything excluding a couple maps, but even that isn't THAT bad.

I plan on building a computer gaming computer in about a month or so.. would that help?

I really just want to be able to have a sort of balance as far as skill goes. Is that anything I can help? Is it a cognitive thing?

How do the skilled players stay skilled? Is it through experience? Do you guys have really bad days too?

Helpful suggestions would be appreciated!
    Last edited by Lilith; 08-25-2014 at 03:30 PM.
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

2. The following user said thank you to Lilith for this useful post:

Ao (08-26-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    cant play gunz in 2014 if im not under the influence

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    I only play someonewhat well when I'm stoned xD but after I get like 7 kills I start shooting my own team mates and kicking myself from every room.

Thanks
    I find that when I am playing for multiple days or hours at a time, my hands get accustomed to the keys I am constantly pressing (muscle memory?) and I am able to play better as opposed to playing at intervals with a larger time gap (more than 3 days apart).
    Also, playing on a low level character makes me try harder to kill others (weapon disadvantage).

I recommend using the 250 FPS limit and match your game resolution with your desktop resolution.
    I suppose it is whatever settings you are comfortable with.

P.S. I don't drink alcoholic beverages or smoke.
    Last edited by eduardo1969; 08-25-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Clux's Avatar yo mama

Country
    Thanks
    you dont play this to be the best.
    got your "pro times"? be pro and play and drop people and have fun with it!
    got your "bad times"? close gunz and look for other things lol

^thats how i do it. sometimes im off for weeks because it pisses me off haha

sweg

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Before I play, I always enter training rooms to warm up my movement & aim
    Then I wait for 'victims' to kill me on purpose before I start chasing them down over and over again until they rag3 quit ;^)

tl;dr warm up in training rooms whilst simultaneously getting r1d 0f the scum in tr4ining rooms huehueuhehuehue

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    1v1 town with someone it helps you get warmed very quick.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ollypayy View Post
    Before I play, I always enter training rooms to warm up my movement & aim
    Then I wait for 'victims' to kill me on purpose before I start chasing them down over and over again until they rag3 quit ;^)

tl;dr warm up in training rooms whilst simultaneously getting r1d 0f the scum in tr4ining rooms huehueuhehuehue
    I used to warm, but i've concluded that it doesn't really make that much of a difference. .-.

Originally Posted by Clux View Post
    you dont play this to be the best.
    got your "pro times"? be pro and play and drop people and have fun with it!
    got your "bad times"? close gunz and look for other things lol

^thats how i do it. sometimes im off for weeks because it pisses me off haha
    It's really hard for me to just give up. Yeah, it's really frustrating sometimes. No one likes to lose. But when I win it makes me want to keep going and keep playing.

Metanova's Avatar No.

Country
    Thanks
    Yes.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rime View Post
    1v1 town with someone it helps you get warmed very quick.
    I'll try that today.

Originally Posted by AnnaBoo View Post
    Yes.
    Yes?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information