Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Hi there,

It's been quite a while since I last played FGunZ however I still remember my account but as I try to login in game a pop-up window appears with the following text.. "A hacking attempt was detected. Your game will be disconnected". I'm sure that it's the correct password as when I type in the password I come to the different character list but that's when the screen pops up. I've however got a new computer after I played last so that might be the problem. If so, how do I solve it - presuming it's solvable?

Thanks in advance,
    TheRemnage.

Thanks
    Edit: It seems to work when I use "use in compability mode for Windows XP" however that makes my game lag a lot so I have to run it as either Vista or Windows 7 even though I play on Windows 8 in order to make it play smooth but then, evidently, it says that a hacking attempt was detected. Therefore I doubt the account was actually hacked. I mean, there's really nothing to hack anyway as it's not donor lol.

Striker's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    give ur username to george/shino

Thanks
    My username's TheRemnage. Can somebody please tell them to check this thread?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    To begin with, the logs are currently disabled, therefore, I cannot check your hack attempt disconnecting reason.
    However, it's weird that you log while playing on compatiblity mode.
    I'd suggest you to update your VGA drivers and continue playing in comp mode since it fixes the issue for you.
    Also, mind telling me what monitor, keyboard & mouse you're using?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thanks
    I don't really know what keyboard I'm using right now. From looking at them, I can tell you however that my mouse is a HP, keyboard's Hewlett-Packard and monitor is Packard Bell, if that's to any help lol. Regarding the updating drivers thing, I'm not really too comfortable about doing that as I'd preferrably like to keep my current drivers, I'm sorry. I browsed through the other topics in this section though and saw a topic with a similar problem, where George managed to help the creator. Can you try using the same method to help me out as well, George? I'm referring to this topic: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ows-8-1-update. I'm running windows 8 as well. I'll PM you my teamviewer info, if that's fine?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Probably tomorrow around 6-7 PM as I'm not available neither today nor tomorrow early in the morning.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Dashed

Thanks
    Hey, i got the same problem here after reinstalled win 8.1 with bitdefender ...
    I cleared registry, did several system-, port- and networkchecks, but couldnt figure out the error.
    Is there a specific solution yet?

Account: rhymensimon
    Last edited by StarLine; 08-31-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StarLine View Post
    Hey, i got the same problem here after reinstalled win 8.1 with bitdefender ...
    I cleared registry, did several system-, port- and networkchecks, but couldnt figure out the error.
    Is there a specific solution yet?

Account: rhymensimon
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...chine-quot-fix <<< This thread might help cause bitdefender is known to cause trouble with FGunZ

Dashed

Thanks
    Thanks for the answer, but i have fixed that "Sorry, This application cannot run under a virtual machine".
    I cant get through this Hacking attamped...
    Is windows 8.1 generally cousing this problem? Before i reinstalled it everything was fine c.c

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information