Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Larabeast™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AnnaBoo View Post
    The fact that Obama calls them ISIL and not ISIS for the Levant based on the destruction of Israel has given me doubts that he has the morality to lead America.
    Where did you see him say that I heard him say ISIS, WAIT, the L in the Mnemonic instead of an S that's probably a Type-O is the difference between him being able to lead our nation or not? Or is there a little bit of underlying racism towards black people I smell?

Cole World

Thanks
    I love that the US had their leader in prison before and just let him go. He was a P.O.W.

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Larabeast™ View Post
    Where did you see him say that I heard him say ISIS, WAIT, the L in the Mnemonic instead of an S that's probably a Type-O is the difference between him being able to lead our nation or not? Or is there a little bit of underlying racism towards black people I smell?
    She's not a racist... at all.

Anyhow, I self am not a fan of promoting fighting as a campaign but if this would make the world a better place in a few years, then I guess it has to be done..?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    She's not a racist... at all.

Anyhow, I self am not a fan of promoting fighting as a campaign but if this would make the world a better place in a few years, then I guess it has to be done..?
    I think the decision is a lot easier to make for all the people who haven't had to go through anything like this or aren't or ever going to live over there, there are going to be innocent people killed. I wonder what the people from that region think, what do they want to happen? I can't imagine being a little kid and having to hear explosion after explosion after explosion, how much damage is it doing to other peoples' mental health to go through something like this with only a chance of it causing the chaos to stop? I couldn't imagine being in a position to have to make the decisions that Obama has to make, or anyone in the head of the military for that matter, or how long they can even being racked with the extreme amount of stress of having to make decisions like this without it fracturing their psyche.

I would like to hope it will make a difference but there has been fighting going on over there for thousands of years they are fighting a quote "endless war" with each other so there's a possibility that it's not going to make anything change over a period of time, no matter how many people they kill, there will always be someone else raised up to hate, to continue on what others are trying to stop. It's a hard decision to make.

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    Obviously hope ISIS gets wiped out. **** forcing religion on people. Even if i was interested in their shitty religion i wouldn't want to be a part of anything they do after witnessing the half of it. pure hate.

at the same time.. I can't stand the western world (even though i'm fortunate enough to be born into it). All it is now days is just struggle for power, lies, schemes, greed. bullshit really.

Wouldn't mind the U.S getting a good spank, at the same time.. they sort of protect us (canada) so i'm mixed on it.

At the end of the day?

hail Putin
    Scarab is being a bad boy.

Country
    Thanks
    I kinda think our Country forces religion on people for the most part, act like you're evil if you're not a Christian, you're going to hell. God fearing hate mongers, you smile and wave at someone and they stare at you like you're evil, you say hi to the old homeless guy at the bus station and he's as nice as he could be. Unfriendly people piss me off, half of humanity has how to live and be happy ass backwards.

Metanova's Avatar No.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Larabeast™ View Post
    How does that have anything to do with racism? LOL There are 4 different terms of the same group. ISIL is not a typo mistake. Instead of the S, the L concludes a georgraphical region consisting of Syria as well as Israel which regards with the Levant. Obama's administration has regarded this Islamic State as ISIL. I see it and hear it too many times. Many people probably favor Gaza over Israel and wouldn't care to see this, plain and simple, but I don't. Israel is our only Middle Eastern ally so regarding ISIL with Israel is demeaning to that country.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information