Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Based on this thread: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...th-Slow-Motion!!

There is no point in locking this. I wish we wouldn't need to keep pointing it out. People require help, one answer might not be enough, maybe he has other questions. I don't know what got into his head thinking he could only give suggestions.

He created the same thread about this a few days ago ( https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...!!!&highlight= ), Stephan did the exact same thing. He's forcing users to create new threads by doing this. If people just want your opinion, then they can PM you. Stop trying to dictate things around here.

I'd like a public debate about this, am I the only one that things mods, in this case Stephan, shouldn't be locking threads like this. I think in general threads are being locked too quickly, mostly for no good reason. It seems we have to point this out every few or so months.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Godlike (09-20-2014), Hulk (09-13-2014), Paul (09-13-2014), YinStyle (09-17-2014)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

(the image is a joke ok)

No but really, I though I helped him enough with giving him names / a link on his question.
    Guess ill try to leave thread open a bit longer in the future, we all make mistakes and we can learn from them.

4. The following 5 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Mega (09-13-2014), Michi (09-13-2014), Ommadawn (09-14-2014), Rocka (09-13-2014), Shino (09-13-2014)

Donator

Thanks
    inb4 this gets locked

Larabeast™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    I've never had a problem with StephanM in game or on the forums and I've known him and seen his name for as long as I can remember being on a private server....

I have respect for you Stephan...

Thanks
    Mods/"People with authority around here" always seem to be doing something silly IMO

Edit: See I just took a trip to the completed report section and see a thread commented on by "CaptainEden" and he is now claiming that there is a type of shot called wallshot.

The facepalm isn't enough.
    Last edited by Suggestive; 09-13-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    inb4lock

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Based on this thread: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...th-Slow-Motion!!

There is no point in locking this. I wish we wouldn't need to keep pointing it out. People require help, one answer might not be enough, maybe he has other questions. I don't know what got into his head thinking he could only give suggestions.

He created the same thread about this a few days ago ( https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...!!!&highlight= ), Stephan did the exact same thing. He's forcing users to create new threads by doing this. If people just want your opinion, then they can PM you. Stop trying to dictate things around here.

I'd like a public debate about this, am I the only one that things mods, in this case Stephan, shouldn't be locking threads like this. I think in general threads are being locked too quickly, mostly for no good reason. It seems we have to point this out every few or so months.
    Perhaps he did it in order to prevent other people from the community to post warez links such as torrents and so on which are prohibited on the forums.
    But yeah, thread shouldn't get locked just by posting a link.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    http://puu.sh/bxyeP/f40511269f.jpg
    (the image is a joke ok)

No but really, I though I helped him enough with giving him names / a link on his question.
    Guess ill try to leave thread open a bit longer in the future, we all make mistakes and we can learn from them.
    But explain to me why I, and other people, have to keep on telling you that you can't keep locking every thread. Fine, you agree to things right now, but you'll just be locking things again within a few months if not weeks. What would be a permanent solution for this? I'd like that.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    But explain to me why I, and other people, have to keep on telling you that you can't keep locking every thread. Fine, you agree to things right now, but you'll just be locking things again within a few months if not weeks. What would be a permanent solution for this? I'd like that.
    There is no permanent solution, there will always be some sort of issue.
    One time thread are staying open too long and the other time they getting closed too fast (not even just me).
    All I could do is find a balance, or just wait till someone reports a thread to get it locked, what ever people prefer.

§tap's Avatar clanemblemcreator+iwantlb

Thanks
    We respect stephan
    IGN :
    Stap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information