Ao's Avatar Advanced Member

Thanks
    Lets just say, would bang 10 times.

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    ty<3

SheS3xyGirl's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Honestly, you're done with sigs, and should stop wasting your growing talent on small works. Move on to a bigger canvas like artists usually do. Just my opinion, but I'd like to see walls, and just med sized works from you.

Let thy mind,
    Hundreds of aeons hence,
    Be set on the midst of knowledge,
    And reject thy source of ignorance.

Thanks
    Well who says I haven't ?

Sterfy's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    is this edited?
    looks fking beautiful

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sterfy View Post
    is this edited? http://i.gyazo.com/e0b70d6f155f17f820a442deb2752e29.png
    looks fking beautiful
    lel yes it is and i know u don't mean what u just said k bye

Taokaka's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    All of my troll posts aside you're getting a lot better Lemon. But tbh I don't like this one AT ALL. The composition is very messy and the coloring on the render looks too desaturated. Some of the effects don't mesh well with each other and look out of place. A lot of the vector work done here is blurry if you look closely. Honestly this is levels below the other stuff you've been putting out. But I'm not really bashing this sig that much, you just went with an idea that I feel you didn't emulate correctly. That abstract sid you made was DOOOOOPE.

Seeing you still doing GFX after I left all this time is refreshing. You stepped your shit up considerably. I look forward to seeing some other stuff you put out.

As for the stop making sigs comment, **** no. You should use whatever medium you want to practice. People think practicing sigs is meaningless but really its refining techniques on a small and manageable scale. I mean most of your progress was made making these things. Although seeing some LP's or walls would be cool too though.

Seeing that progress makes me want to return and make some shit but I doubt people would give two ****s so I'll just chill.

PS:

SheS3xyGirl's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    Well who says I haven't ?
    Oh maybe you have, just haven't seen many of them.

Let thy mind,
    Hundreds of aeons hence,
    Be set on the midst of knowledge,
    And reject thy source of ignorance.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taokaka View Post
    All of my troll posts aside you're getting a lot better Lemon. But tbh I don't like this one AT ALL. The composition is very messy and the coloring on the render looks too desaturated. Some of the effects don't mesh well with each other and look out of place. A lot of the vector work done here is blurry if you look closely. Honestly this is levels below the other stuff you've been putting out. But I'm not really bashing this sig that much, you just went with an idea that I feel you didn't emulate correctly. That abstract sid you made was DOOOOOPE.

Seeing you still doing GFX after I left all this time is refreshing. You stepped your shit up considerably. I look forward to seeing some other stuff you put out.

As for the stop making sigs comment, **** no. You should use whatever medium you want to practice. People think practicing sigs is meaningless but really its refining techniques on a small and manageable scale. I mean most of your progress was made making these things. Although seeing some LP's or walls would be cool too though.

Seeing that progress makes me want to return and make some shit but I doubt people would give two ****s so I'll just chill.

PS:
    http://i.imgur.com/tE2Ah1d.jpg
    true but I don't post shit here cuz this ain't no gfx site but I might post some if people'd like to see. AND PS is that the ****ing lead singer of the weeknd????

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taokaka View Post

PS:
    http://i.imgur.com/tE2Ah1d.jpg
    you met weeknd???? wow luck much
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information