View Poll Results: Remove Snipers from cw?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 53.00%
  • No

47 47.00%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    If you want to remove snipers from cw, then please remove them from game.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hateshiganai View Post
    If you want to remove snipers from cw, then please remove them from game.
    They're already removed from clan wars, it's just the new one that's not blocked yet.

Arxcere's Avatar Goddess

Thanks
    yeah what he says. .____.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Arxcere for this useful post:

Bulbasaur (12-27-2014), Michi (12-27-2014), Sonji (12-27-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    /go is the solution

Thanks
    Haha. I like how these snipers are refusing to reply to my long post of why snipers are op and why + how should it be nerfed. And just become "remove snipers from cw and lemme keep my OPness in normal games." Ya i know. Im too correct for any rebuttals

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    Haha. I like how these snipers are refusing to reply to my long post of why snipers are op and why + how should it be nerfed. And just become "remove snipers from cw and lemme keep my OPness in normal games." Ya i know. Im too correct for any rebuttals
    No, it's just that it's too long considering it's gonna be nerfed either way if you agree with it or not. :_:

Country
    Thanks
    if remov snipes from game, = i quit fGunZ the Duel ....................

9. The following 2 users say thank you to babalou3004 for this useful post:

Layne (12-27-2014)

Country
    Thanks
    Nuff said. Snipers ARE op. Snipers are very easy to hit. Just quick scope and you can use them like a rev from far or a shotgun in a short ranged engage. They are more accurate then revs (in the case the bullets don deviate from the xhair) and does fking a lot more dmg than revs. Let us all go back to ijji when revs only take 3-4hits to kill someone and has much lesser delays than those in fgunz currently. So, why? Why is it different? Its becuz fgunz have anti lead and people can just abuse its dmg and low delay to kill someone. Thats why fgunz nerfed revs. Now i dont understand why fgunz would nerf rev but introduce another more op weapon than revs. Dont come at me with the bullshits that snipers have "little ammos" and "high delays". These "high delays" doesnt matters when people can just make use of 2 snipes to shoot 2 shots consecutively which is enough to kill someone. Its like shooting 2pbs at any range. Furthermore, these "little ammos" and "high delays" is bullshit, when snipers can just camp at a long distance away from their enemies and pot to maintain the distance. With such distance, snipers can try their luck and spam their shots hoping to get a hit, while they themselves remains invulnerable due to the huge distance gap as a result of other weapons limited range and damage. Snipers can just shoot, pot+reload+wait for the delay of their gun and repeat the cycle again. And snipes are very easy to aim. I dont want to explain why as it would be too long and boring. If you used blank xhair before you would understand why. So, conclusion - snipers are op. Having said all that. I dont think snipes should be removed from cw. Instead, it should be nerfed. Add a timer to snipes such that only after a few seconds when a sniper scope then can the sniper fire a shot.(basically just remove quickscoping). If not, remove the mobility of snipers so that people that dont snipe (me) can have a chance to get myself into comfortable range to engage and drop the sniper. You can do so by disallowing snipers to perform dash/tumble. If not, just reduce the dmg of snipes. Reduce them till it would take at least 3shots to kill the enemy. And increase the delay of the gun. So it would take a longer time before they can fire their 3rd shots. So i can have time to med + time to kill them with revolvers or catch them with my shotguns. Haha. Even though after this long explanation of why snipers are op i suppose most snipers would just disagree with me just to claim that they are good in this game. Ask urself this. Why did you pick up snipes instead of shotguns? Oh anyway i doubt fgunz would nerf snipers or do anything,since i had put these suggestions on the suggestion thread quite a number of times. But oh well, you snipers can have a chance to kill me in this server ONLY. But i can pwn u in all servers ^.^
    Would have been easier to read if you had used the enter key a few times.

11. The following user said thank you to d1sgusting for this useful post:

Alpha (12-27-2014)

NotGhost's Avatar Ghost from INDIA

Country
    Thanks
    Snipers Piss me Off -.- but fun to use
    |Forgot|

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Nuff said. Snipers ARE op. Snipers are very easy to hit. Just quick scope and you can use them like a rev from far or a shotgun in a short ranged engage. They are more accurate then revs (in the case the bullets don deviate from the xhair) and does fking a lot more dmg than revs. Let us all go back to ijji when revs only take 3-4hits to kill someone and has much lesser delays than those in fgunz currently. So, why? Why is it different? Its becuz fgunz have anti lead and people can just abuse its dmg and low delay to kill someone. Thats why fgunz nerfed revs. Now i dont understand why fgunz would nerf rev but introduce another more op weapon than revs. Dont come at me with the bullshits that snipers have "little ammos" and "high delays". These "high delays" doesnt matters when people can just make use of 2 snipes to shoot 2 shots consecutively which is enough to kill someone. Its like shooting 2pbs at any range. Furthermore, these "little ammos" and "high delays" is bullshit, when snipers can just camp at a long distance away from their enemies and pot to maintain the distance. With such distance, snipers can try their luck and spam their shots hoping to get a hit, while they themselves remains invulnerable due to the huge distance gap as a result of other weapons limited range and damage. Snipers can just shoot, pot+reload+wait for the delay of their gun and repeat the cycle again. And snipes are very easy to aim. I dont want to explain why as it would be too long and boring. If you used blank xhair before you would understand why. So, conclusion - snipers are op. Having said all that. I dont think snipes should be removed from cw. Instead, it should be nerfed. Add a timer to snipes such that only after a few seconds when a sniper scope then can the sniper fire a shot.(basically just remove quickscoping). If not, remove the mobility of snipers so that people that dont snipe (me) can have a chance to get myself into comfortable range to engage and drop the sniper. You can do so by disallowing snipers to perform dash/tumble. If not, just reduce the dmg of snipes. Reduce them till it would take at least 3shots to kill the enemy. And increase the delay of the gun. So it would take a longer time before they can fire their 3rd shots. So i can have time to med + time to kill them with revolvers or catch them with my shotguns. Haha. Even though after this long explanation of why snipers are op i suppose most snipers would just disagree with me just to claim that they are good in this game. Ask urself this. Why did you pick up snipes instead of shotguns? Oh anyway i doubt fgunz would nerf snipers or do anything,since i had put these suggestions on the suggestion thread quite a number of times. But oh well, you snipers can have a chance to kill me in this server ONLY. But i can pwn u in all servers ^.^
    So what will happen if we disable snipers AND shotguns from CW? because believe it or not those 2 are the most used weapons in-game and whether the people with the shotguns believe it or not, shotguns are OP too if used correctly, just like any other weapon, but to use shotguns in their correct way you have to get close to your enemy, now that is where the sniper comes in as they have an advantage at long range where shotguns deal low dmg.

- - - Updated - - -

Off-topic: I wanted to vote on ''no'', but accidentally voted ''yes'', can it be changed pls?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information