wys

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: ^4Ommadawn^7
    REASON: Stalking + Cursing
    EVIDENCE:
    - the way he said this shows that i shouldn't make application for ET/GM but who is he to say that??
    - taking about my past and making fun of it in a public room. Which hurts my feelings.
    - says i keep trying to make Apps and get declined. HE also spams it..
    - making other people say the same by saying "spam spam spam"
    - just doesn't care..
    - talking about me which also makes me upset and also he doesn't even know me well enough why make such false comments in front of players.
    - serious cursing.
    - Cuz his a GM, his Taunting/Provoking me in saying "wannabe et" cause his a GM.

Thank you for reading my report hope you do something about this..

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Funny how the first thing that happened in the room when I joined was you killing me. You've taunted and ego'd me as well so do not trying to be an "angel" in this story. You're well known as a 'troller', trying to provoke people and to annoy them as much as you can.

- Claiming im you're fan and that I've joined this room just to kill you

- Telling me to go away, who are you to tell me where I can play and where I cannot?

- el_gr4nt3 was messing around with me, but obviously you agree that I'm a bad GM.

- Told you that you can practice to make your aim better, you claim that you got a life and I don't so all I do is playing Gunz.

- You always said that I'm a bad GM so you don't consider me as a real GM.

- I've said I wish I could show you a ss from about a year ago, you said that you're not a nerd who screenshots everything.

Overall, you're just trying to 'troll' me and others by provoking them. You claimed that you've changed and trying to become an ET but honestly, you're still the same.
    And yes, I do not think you're suitable for being a staff member.
    Will let another GM or Dave to handle this report.

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Since there was provoking from both ends, declined.

Thread Information