Hello everyone!

As the thread title states, I am resigning as GM (for the 3rd time). I love this server and everyone here, but I am currently managing my last classes of university and working 40-60 hours a week as a performer at Walt Disney world in Florida. I first became a GM in September of 2012, and since then I've been going on and off as a GM, many things getting in the way but working here in Florida has always been the biggest one. The plan right now is to return home in mid-August, but hoping to stay down here for an even longer time. If not, then I shall return in August and come back to play with everyone and enjoy the time here!

This won't be a long resignation or anything like that, I've written 2 of these before and this time I'll cut it just to the point. This server is great, it's taught me many things and I've met many people. I wish everyone here well, and that I hopefully see you again! (And if you're ever in Florida, send me a PM!)

As much as I'd like to make a list to thank individual people, there's really too many to point out. Of course I do have to thank McSic and Dave specifically, and I would also like to thank Kunal. He is no longer active on here, been that way for awhile, but most of the things I've learned have been from working side by side with him.

A special thanks to the rest of the staff team, all the GMs, devs, forum mods, and event team! I don't know all of you in a personal level, but you have been doing a great job and I am proud of you!

Gonna miss you Stephan and Mike, stay in touch!

To the community; you guys are full of a variety of different members. Crazies and weirdos. But I love all of you, and thank you for being a part of this community!

Good luck to everyone, and take care!

See ya real soon!