Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forums Caitlyn~

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Crest View Post
    It's nice to see people on here say they respect you. That's alot of courage from them.

I, in fact, do not respect you at all. You literally sat there all these years lying to people who YOU made believe you were a female. From the skype call I had with you and Lucas, he was very sure you were a woman, and I wasn't at all. You rarely spoke any words and your laugh was strange. You're a Senior in high school pulling some childish scheme over the internet, having known you made friends online that actually spoke highly of you because they believed you were real. Doing this actually offends people that are gay because you're someone who's truly afraid to admit their sexuality. Plenty in the community admit that they're gay so what separates YOU from them?

To ET staff, why should 'Zach' be allowed to be part of ET after pulling a scheme that went on for several years? What example do you give other applicants who tried hard to be part of the team, to someone who lied to all of your faces about his gender (which could of still gone on if Miranda hadn't had caught him).

Closing... You're 17 years old playing an internet game with people of different places, morals, etc. Stop seeking attention, and ACCEPT YOURSELF.
    Ohhh snap. We're going back on track.

Aight, well since you're serious about this, It kinda made me wonder as well. I mean yeah sure, I already knew that this dude was acting strange from the moment I joined these forums. I'm still cool with him tho and I still wanna be buds after all this. But I don't honestly think that he/she/it/him/hers should be ET. It's a slap to the honest guys like Taint for example, who worked hard on his application (yeah I saw your application buddy, and it was the best in my opinion), my boy even got questioned about the things he did in the past, he defended himself but in the end got declined and the position was given other people possibly even to Lauren/Zach.

No offense to you lauren/zach my boi/sis, but I think you should withdraw from ET trails and try again next time. What bothers me is the undeniable fact that Adorable, StephanM or any staff that has authority to mute people, easily mutes players just for joking with them, I.E. Stinberg/felipe calling Adorable a beaner in game just a couple of days ago which was obviously a joke, but still muted him for 24 hours while this kind of deed goes un-sanctioned. Does this mean that admins/staff are tolerating the actions of personal friends which in this particular case, lying/deceiving?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

5. The following 4 users say thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Crest (09-09-2015), Makarov (09-09-2015), Oculus (09-09-2015), Overdrive (09-09-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I'm going to say a few things.

1) I actually offered to be banned/demoted/stripped of my Trial ET status. Before you assume I'm still going to be trial - the officials still have to vote, and I'm damn sure that they wont want someone who actually lied.
    2) I only faked the name/images, my application was all of me - I'm not someone to lie about personalities
    3) Stinberg has nothing to do with this topic - This causes more drama
    4) People have no clue how the Staff has reacted towards this unless they have told you themselves - A few of the staff members actually wanted me to be banned, this was up to Miranda, nobody else.
    Last edited by Zachary; 09-09-2015 at 08:51 PM.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post

1) I actually offered to be banned/demoted/stripped of my Trial ET status. Before you assume I'm still going to be trial - the officials still have to vote, and I'm damn sure that they wont want someone who actually lied.
    2) I only faked the name/images, my application was all of me - I'm not someone to lie about personalities
    4) People have no clue how the Staff has reacted towards this unless they have told you themselves - A few of the staff members actually wanted me to be banned, this was up to Miranda, nobody else.
    why the f would they want you banned? No one wants to see you banned, atleast not me in my book. Banning you would be unfair. Only thing I'd personally want to be done about this is just to get you off of ET trails to prolly sort this mess out and start over fresh and maybe try again in the future.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks

the only ban worthy offense of yours is that avatar.

in all seriousness.. I don't see what you did that warrants a ban. You lied on the internet? So no one lies on the internet? Sure, I could see how maybe they could justify stripping your title for the sheer reason you lied about your identity technically, but even then.. if you do a good job hosting events, it'd be pretty next level silly to let you go for that reason.
    Scarab is being a bad boy.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Scarab for this useful post:

Corrupt (09-09-2015), Zachary (09-09-2015)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks

My problem is.... Why now? Couple months back when you first made it into the trial stages of becoming a Game Moderator, you provided an image of your 'sister' holding a piece of paper saying 'Anger', as proof you were who you said you was, you were going to deceive us all at that point by portraying yourself as a girl. Of course being a girl didn't help you through the application process what did, was a well written application no doubt about that but hell you've deceived both staff and regular members of the community and now you wish to be apart of the 'staff team', doesn't sit well with me or other members of the community, however that's Miranda's call to make.

Here is your application; https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ion&highlight=

Now there's a few things within your application that could be picked at in terms of it was you or if you were writing about your sister.

Examples; Name, University, Waitress, Very honest (Wouldn't say very), Travelling with boyfriend (could be true you are gay after all), Never really took an intended break (You were a trial GM elsewhere)

You've talked about how you got 'close' with some of the staff members, although it may have been your personality that befriended them it may of been your 'girl' image that drew them into being open with you.

Seriously though due to the level of deceitfulness I honestly do think your trial should be terminated and you should be given a possible shot next time round when people have come to terms and use to you being 'Zach'.
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-09-2015 at 09:11 PM.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Crest (09-09-2015), Eddie (09-10-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    In the end, you came to truth with yourself.
    I don't doubt that you had conflicting morals with yourself about this situation and actions taken.
    Before now, you subdued those morals and kept your true self hidden for whatever reasons you had.

You confronted yourself and finally came to the realization that you were not comfortable with identifying as Lauren to this community.
    You could have continued the charade, but you didn't.
    This tells me that you have grown close to this community enough to let your barriers down.

The path to acceptance and forgiveness for the deceit from this community may be long, but stay strong and be Zach.

Best wishes moving forward.

13. The following user said thank you to Paragon for this useful post:

Zachary (09-09-2015)

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    I'm all for terminating its trial. It built up its identity as a girl when it was a boy. That shit isn't trustworthy at all imo for a staff member.

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information