Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    posting on behalf of zexi
    this is his apology towards dave, miranda and the whole community
    please be considerate before throwing any comments

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Adorable (09-27-2015), Camel (09-27-2015), Kira (09-27-2015), PirateSanad (09-27-2015), Resort (09-27-2015), Striker (09-27-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    #apology #accepted

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Camel (09-27-2015), Shino (09-27-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    He needs to understand that that's what he applied for.
    If he can't handle it, so be it.
    Nothing was was held against him personally, he took the reason why he was declined and interpreted it in that manner.
    The fact that he outraged like that wasn't acceptable at all, he shouldn't be unbanned for atleast another 2 months in my opinion.
    He's done something related to this before and shortly got forgiven. Shouldn't be given much mercy this time...

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    He needs to understand that that's what he applied for.
    If he can't handle it, so be it.
    Nothing was was held against him personally, he took the reason why he was declined and interpreted it in that manner.
    The fact that he outraged like that wasn't acceptable at all, he shouldn't be unbanned for atleast another 2 months in my opinion.
    He's done something related to this before and shortly got forgiven. Shouldn't be given much mercy this time...
    if he didnt want forgiveness in the first place he wouldn't have bothered himself with this video, but who am i to speak anyway i have nothing to do with this, im only posting on his behalf so yea, as you can see he struggles with the language itself as he says it in the video and its quite embarrassing to do so, took quite a lot of courage to do that and he should be given credit at least for what he has done now
    Last edited by Taint; 09-27-2015 at 07:04 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Camel (09-27-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    if he didnt want forgiveness in the first place he would have bothered himself with this video, but who am i to speak anyway i have nothing to do with this, im only posting on his behalf so yea, as you can see he struggles with the language itself as he says it in the video and its quite embarrassing to do so, took quite a lot of courage to do that and he should be given credit at least for what he has done now
    I posted a video of myself singing, bitch that is some courage

9. The following 9 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Again (09-27-2015), Bunny (09-27-2015), Camel (09-27-2015), Eddie (09-27-2015), Juriën (09-27-2015), Shino (09-27-2015), StephanM (09-27-2015), Taint (09-27-2015), Zeniram (09-27-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    3/10 for effort.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I do sympathise with Zexi because I know from personal experience how hard and embarrasing it is to try to speak a language that isn't your native language to people who speak it fluently.

12. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Camel (09-27-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Someone still needs those
    chill
    pills...

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    First of all Thank you Taint for posting.
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Someone still needs those
    chill
    pills...

^Full Conversation ok.....

Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Shall i show them my screenshots of you stalking me on skype?

Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    8:58PM <GodTommy> Life
    8:58PM <GodTommy> What is life
    8:58PM <GodTommy> To complete a Life, you have to first complete your life long goal
    8:59PM <GodTommy> for me, that is being a Event Staff on Fg
    8:59PM <GodTommy> I hope... I get picked as a ET.
    9:00PM <GodTommy> After Fulfilling my life long goal, I will then proceed to quit GunZ and go pro in CSGO
    9:00PM <GodTommy> Thanks for reading my Application for ET

Thanks for hiring me Michi

I forgive you Zexi, if you give me coins
    No.
    Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    ? I'm not lol. ;(

Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    keep this nerd banned... he doesnt deserve unban... he abuse and he pc of sht listen his voice ahahaha wat a nerd l-0-l tetra4et... layne ure a gay tranny... man he want sympathy for making this video just because he made it.... man if he send me 20$ i change my mind but... fking nerd..
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    His rage kept going for days, I doubt he was "angry" all the time, more like he started to not give a f*ck after he got declined. He made a goodbye thread, went in-game, started insulting everyone and said he was done with this game. Then shortly after I think someone found him on a other gunz server, so much for being done with this game.

He threatened to DDOS people, called people names, said that the whole staff team was a bunch of retards and etc etc. Just shows what a sore loser he is just because he didnt make it past trial. He can rot for all I care. Not going to accept his apology just because he realised that he doesnt have much else to play besides from gunz.

Would rather let him stay banned for a while to make sure he learned his lesson, then maybe he wont do stupid shit like this again.

That's different from person to person obviously. English is not my first language and sometimes it's difficult to find the right words when I'm talking to the other staff members or whoever on skype. But it's not "more embarrassing" to forget what you're going to say in another language as it is when talking in your own language (?). But recording yourself, alone, is not hard at all. Just write down what you're going to say, or atleast be prepared.
    Okay you guys completely missed the point of this thread, This is NOT an APPEAL. THIS IS AN APOLOGY TO THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY.... smh

Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    this zexi guy told me id never get et while he was still around. now its my time to shine.....#tetra4et
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKymvBM6Udc
    Goodluck lol.
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    i don't understand this robotic voice ..
    Hey i'm private male XDD
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    If you have the time to make a video apologizing to people over the internet you should reevaluate your life.

get a life.
    The fact you kept stalking me in-game during my trial and ass licking, asking and begging for coins, and try to make friends with me makes me say you're a retard right now.

Originally Posted by Gummi View Post
    Stay banned for awhile more then try harder again.
    Ok once again this is an apology not an appeal lol.......
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    You suck at osu and gunz.
    Welcome back

@Michi I thought you actually had some respect for me lol.

And i think that people change over an hour not a "month" lmfao

@Linzor i want you to know that this was SUPER hard for me to do and record and no i didn't prepare anything. I actually respect your decisions, Every single one of them. But the fact you kept saying "poor quality" makes me also say you're somehow braindead, It's called TRIAL for a reason, Meaning: I'M NOT PERFECT, I'M IN A TEST TO DECIDE WHETHER I PASS OR NOT. And it was a really long trip for me and I pretty much enjoyed it but not like it changed me or anything. Anyways I'm willing to change my attitude and will be much nicer from now on and i do admit my own mistakes, I'M MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT and I will never ever repeat my actions.. It may take a while but this will all blow over and after a while the rage will stop and everything will be normal.
    Last edited by Camel; 09-27-2015 at 12:29 PM.

15. The following user said thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Mousse (10-03-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    First of all Thank you Taint for posting.

http://puu.sh/kpNfh/1cb71888ff.png
    http://puu.sh/kpNfS/cbb00fe5a0.jpg
    http://puu.sh/kpNga/f182ac4435.jpg
    http://puu.sh/kpNgN/8e0f3428ff.jpg

^Full Conversation ok.....

Shall i show them my screenshots of you stalking me on skype?
    http://puu.sh/kpNtK/3cb85d96f2.png
    http://puu.sh/kpNuf/f773991df2.png

No.

? I'm not lol. ;(

Okay you guys completely missed the point of this thread, This is NOT an APPEAL. THIS IS AN APOLOGY TO THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY.... smh

Goodluck lol.

Hey i'm private male XDD

The fact you kept stalking me in-game during my trial and ass licking, asking and begging for coins, and try to make friends with me makes me say you're a retard right now.

Ok once again this is an apology not an appeal lol.......

Welcome back

@Michi I thought you actually had some respect for me lol. http://puu.sh/kpO39/11a2c1215c.png

And i think that people change over an hour not a "month" lmfao

@Linzor i want you to know that this was SUPER hard for me to do and record and no i didn't prepare anything. I actually respect your decisions, Every single one of them. But the fact you kept saying "poor quality" makes me also say you're somehow braindead, It's called TRIAL for a reason, Meaning: I'M NOT PERFECT, I'M IN A TEST TO DECIDE WHETHER I PASS OR NOT. And it was a really long trip for me and I pretty much enjoyed it but not like it changed me or anything. Anyways I'm willing to change my attitude and will be much nicer from now on and i do admit my own mistakes, I'M MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT and I will never ever repeat my actions.. It may take a while but this will all blow over and after a while the rage will stop and everything will be normal.
    Nice leak, another reason why never to accept you into any staff role again

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information