Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Censored View Post
    dafuq did i just read xD
    What you read was REALTALK. Anyone who actually has even the smallest amount of decency in this server would know it's roots. Can't say it doe cuz forum mods might ban me. Even doe dave and notorious themselves are quite active on that "other community". Dave, to be specific, actually asked for suggestions there and received... let's just say, not such a warm welcome. Apparently for banning one of the most legendary old gen players of ijji who recently started playing fg. Ahhh god. The good old days. Leaves me in tears everytime.
    Last edited by Fourth; 02-10-2016 at 09:50 PM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

J.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    What you read was REALTALK. Anyone who actually has even the smallest amount of decency in this server would know it's roots. Can't say it doe cuz forum mods might ban me. Even doe dave and notorious themselves are quite active on that "other community". Dave, to be specific, actually asked for suggestions there and received... let's just say, not such a warm welcome. Apparently for banning one of the most legendary old gen players of ijji who recently started playing fg. Ahhh god. The good old days. Leaves me in tears everytime.
    man u made me laugh
    mamame el guebo como dice el prieto

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeniram View Post
    man u made me laugh
    you don't know who snuwfer is apparently.

shows much of your tenure bro.
    Last edited by Fourth; 02-10-2016 at 09:53 PM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    you don't know who snuwfer is apparently.

shows much of your tenure bro.
    whats up witht he NFZ gang or something, its just the internet lol. Stop acting so childish like your a real gang

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    whats up witht he NFZ gang or something, its just the internet lol. Stop acting so childish like your a real gang
    I would like to take a minute to remind you that you are permanently BANNED by George for cheating. I guess cheating is an understatement because you were HITBOXING. Sad.

You'll never extinguish the SHIRE FIRE. Have fun in Ban City. Say hi to Fklogic for me while you're at it. I heard you two got married and I heard he's the woman cuz he's a pussy. Oh wait, you're both pussies.

6. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Savage (02-11-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I would like to take a minute to remind you that you are permanently BANNED by George for cheating. I guess cheating is an understatement because you were HITBOXING. Sad.

You'll never extinguish the SHIRE FIRE. Have fun in Ban City. Say hi to Fklogic for me while you're at it. I heard you two got married and I heard he's the woman cuz he's a pussy. Oh wait, you're both pussies.
    Actually I banned him lel.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YoungSavagÉ View Post
    Actually I banned him lel.
    No1 gives a **** lol.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scarfather View Post
    No1 gives a **** lol.
    who are you? why are you talkin to me again fan?
    Last edited by YoungSavagÉ; 02-12-2016 at 07:23 AM.

Bow to the essie.

Country
    Thanks
    I love your name c: League of Legends?????

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Essie View Post
    I love your name c: League of Legends?????
    LoL is lame lel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information