Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ohkage's Avatar The Shadow Lord

Country
    Thanks

I planned on adding more to it such as a clip showing its performance in actual combat but I wasn't thinking straight at the time

I will be posting more on the Divine Gates soon though...

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Average glad would have no trouble vs the type of fighting style.

However myself would get rektd as I can barely even dbf

3. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

la flame (02-11-2016)

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    nice but
    u cant beat the Joestar familys Secret Technique!

sucked georges cock for it

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    two ground slashes and a bf forward,what did you use to record?

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    how's this a custom combo ?? i think alot of people already been doing this ( i have ) and to be honest its simple its not somthing thats new thanks for wasting your time to make a video

o yeah by the way you can do 2 slashes on the ground and then tbf when you jump since you're doing a dbf , tbf after that is possible
    Last edited by Stuwadie; 02-10-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    I'm a trash glad and I don't approve. But you do what makes you happy

ohkage's Avatar The Shadow Lord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    how's this a custom combo ?? i think alot of people already been doing this ( i have ) and to be honest its simple its not somthing thats new thanks for wasting your time to make a video

o yeah by the way you can do 2 slashes on the ground and then tbf when you jump since you're doing a dbf , tbf after that is possible
    Well this was mostly created for the purpose of testing new editing software and such but in defense of the video, I never claimed that this was anything new and in the video, it clearly says that the technique is "simple" so no, it was not meant to be complex. If I was going for complexity, a lot more thought and time would have been put into it but I thought it'd be cool to share on the forums anyway. Also, the technique is not one exclusive style that consists of just those basic keystrokes. It is meant to be used in CONJUNCTION with other techniques that I've yet to even share although I doubt you'd be interested lol criticism is welcome dude but at least take the video for what it is and don't put words in my mouth. I had fun making it. That's all that matters

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Average glad would have no trouble vs the type of fighting style.

However myself would get rektd as I can barely even dbf
    It is not a fighting style. It is a technique within a fighting style and mind you, it is only ONE technique. Like I said, I'll post more in the future.

Appreciate the response though
    Last edited by ohkage; 02-10-2016 at 11:22 PM.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by stonehelm10 View Post
    Well this was mostly created for the purpose of testing new editing software and such but in defense of the video, I never claimed that this was anything new and in the video, it clearly says that the technique is "simple" so no, it was not meant to be complex. If I was going for complexity, a lot more thought and time would have been put into it but I thought it'd be cool to share on the forums anyway. Also, the technique is not one exclusive style that consists of just those basic keystrokes. It is meant to be used in CONJUNCTION with other techniques that I've yet to even share although I doubt you'd be interested lol criticism is welcome dude but at least take the video for what it is and don't put words in my mouth. I had fun making it. That's all that matters

- - - Updated - - -

It is not a fighting style. It is a technique within a fighting style and mind you, it is only ONE technique. Like I said, I'll post more in the future.

Appreciate the response though
    ok sir enjoy the game have a nice day / evening

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    This "custom" combo you show was the one I first learned years ago when I was newbie in GunZ world hehe

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    i liked the music

12. The following user said thank you to Fadi for this useful post:

ohkage (02-11-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information