Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FGamerNL's Avatar ^FGamer^8NL^1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The mlog you posted doesn't contain anything unusual. Have you tried closing all running programs on the background? Even the ones in your taskbar.
    I tried closing every single thing. closed every startup program and even most of the ( non microsoft ) services in msconfig , it didn't fix a thing though.
    Last edited by FGamerNL; 03-05-2016 at 12:48 AM. Reason: forgot to add some stuff

ohkage's Avatar The Shadow Lord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by FGamerNL View Post
    I tried closing every single thing. closed every startup program and even most of the ( non microsoft ) services in msconfig , it didn't fix a thing though.
    Well reinstalling is always a possibility. It could be something as simple as a missing file.

FGamerNL's Avatar ^FGamer^8NL^1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HeliX FouR View Post
    Well reinstalling is always a possibility. It could be something as simple as a missing file.
    I tried that, didn't work though..

ohkage's Avatar The Shadow Lord

Country
    Thanks
    In your fgunz directory, there is a folder called "redist." Inside that folder, you should see a file titled "vcredist_x64." You should install that if you have not already or you can reinstall/repair it and see if that helps at all. If that does not work, I am out of ideas. Dave should be able to help ya though Best of luck to ya!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information