Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Note that this issue only started occurring until the most recent update has been posted (March 7, 2016).

I'll join a room and the loading screen will pop up and all, but once the loading screen fades away
    my screen goes completely black and I can't alt + tab or anything. The only way to get to my home screen is to CTRL + ALT + DEL,
    which is still not an issue resolver since after getting back to my home screen I can't click on any other applications, and GunZ remains frozen (I can still not do anything but access my task bar).

This is really annoying; I have to restart my computer for this to go away.

• No, I can't close GunZ once I get back to my home screen.
    • No, going to task manager then remotely closing GunZ does not work since as I said, I can't touch any other applications besides GunZ.
    • I thought it was only me until it happened to ZoneStyle yesterday when we tried to host an event.
    • No, relay does not come into play this time since it just happened to me as I tried to join a Garden TDM.

The only way I've discovered this happening is when I start a room with 32 slots, and join a room with 32 slots.

MLOG:

http://pastebin.com/XfKv1enz

A .dmp file was not created by the client since I had to close GunZ remotely.

If you do not know what I am talking about please don't post here.
    Last edited by Michi; 03-23-2016 at 08:56 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Michi for this useful post:

MsSwag (03-23-2016), Pigglet (03-23-2016)

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    same

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Sometimes it does the same. But when i alt-tab sometimes the whole game just crashes

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
    Sometimes it does the same. But when i alt-tab sometimes the whole game just crashes
    This too.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I really thought I'm the only one has that problem.. It happened to me few times,when it crashes -I can't click on my desktop and even if I ctrl-shift-esc , can't click because it only has gunz on it that is not working. So I need to restart or sometimes wait for few minutes to make it back to normal. And about the alt-tab, it's not working sometimes, when I'm in-game- I can only see the score table than my desktop and in a few minutes it'll just crash.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MsSwag View Post
    I really thought I'm the only one has that problem.. It happened to me few times,when it crashes -I can't click on my desktop and even if I ctrl-shift-esc , can't click because it only has gunz on it that is not working. So I need to restart or sometimes wait for few minutes to make it back to normal. And about the alt-tab, it's not working sometimes, when I'm in-game- I can only see the score table than my desktop and in a few minutes it'll just crash.
    Post your MLOG/.dmp file here if this happens again.

8. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

MsSwag (03-23-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    For those of You who had this problem try to reinstall the game. Thats what I did and it workes fine now. Try and see what happens
    Last edited by WhoAreYou; 03-23-2016 at 09:16 PM.

Thread Information