Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scythez View Post
    im done, stop commenting holy ****, Robin honestly. Let's honestly pretend you didnt know your clanmates were cheating, then i shall take away every right from you to decide if someone is legit or not. My god do you even know what aimfix is or does? Do you even know what is considered Lawnmower or massive hack? I Highly doubt that. If you would have said "shotbot" i would have clapped my hands and were proud cuz that would actually make sense for once, due to his crosshair turning red-> being on alex-> and his random NON RELOAD SHOT. But no, of course not, you have to come here and claim its aimfix. I dont even know anymore what to say.
    okay Ken. Hitbox is patched anyway Bye

Thanks
    actually that was probably shotbot not hitbox. ayee

3. The following user said thank you to Tetra for this useful post:

Scythez (03-25-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    actually that was probably shotbot not hitbox. ayee
    Insane shotbot then LOL

Scythez's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    okay Ken. Hitbox is patched anyway Bye
    Never said myself it was hitbox, but glad to see you noticed your stupidity yourself, bye

PS: probably toggling it off at 0:28 cuz of how obvious it was, gunz 2016 is sick
    Last edited by Scythez; 03-25-2016 at 04:51 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scythez View Post
    Never said myself it was hitbox, but glad to see you noticed your stupidity yourself, bye
    Byebye

Country
    Thanks
    This particular clip doesn't highlight hitbox hacks per se; rather, I would argue that this person is shotbotting.

If you take a look at the shot, it was almost instantaneous -- he clearly did not see the enemy coming, and when he shot, he didn't reload. It was almost as if his shotguns automatically shot for him once his crosshair turned red.

His reaction? At 28 seconds, after realizing he ****ed up, he jumped without inputting any normal gunz controls. It's highly probable that during the jump, he toggled off the shotbot with keyboard hotkeys.

Everything about this clip is fishy. The majority of his shots were sloppy, yet he still manages to pull off 600 damage somehow. He might have also been hitbox hacking.

However, nothing definitive can be said as of now. The staff team will have to take a look at the replay for further analysis and investigation.
    Last edited by PrincessNate; 03-25-2016 at 07:16 AM.

8. The following user said thank you to PrincessNate for this useful post:

Scythez (03-25-2016)

Scythez's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PrincessNate View Post
    This particular clip doesn't highlight hitbox hacks per se; rather, I would argue that the user is shotbotting.

If you take a look at the shot, it was almost instantaneous -- he clearly did not see the enemy coming, and when he shot, he didn't reload. It was almost as if his shotguns automatically shot for him once his crosshair turned red.

His reaction? At 28 seconds, after realizing he ****ed up, he jumped without inputting any normal gunz controls. It's highly probable that during his jump, he toggled off the shotbot with keyboard hotkeys.

Everything about this clip is fishy. The majority of his shots were sloppy, yet he still manages to pull off 600 damage somehow. (Implying he was also hitbox hacking)

However, nothing definitive can be said as of now. The staff team will have to take a look at the replay for further analysis and investigation.
    ^- This
    Thanks for putting everything in one post with explaining every point

Country
    Thanks
    I've Heard that many people is shotboting lately. And it should be a command for shotbot like /checkshotbot [username] If im right

Banned

Thanks
    I've Heard that many people is shotboting lately. And it should be a command for shotbot like /checkshotbot [username] If im right
    how did u find out the command wtf...not we gotta change it.

EDIT: that was a joke. I dont wanna get banned by the "Anti-Hack" again pls.

Thanks
    people have made new shotbots as well where it goes off with a red name not red xhair br0

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information