Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Yes, I'll re-add some of the tags in the public channel in favor of the gladiators.
    I don't understand why some of the tags were removed anyways, its not that people weren't using them and the tags harmed anyone....

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I don't understand why some of the tags were removed anyways, its not that people weren't using them and the tags harmed anyone....
    I don't understand why you guys hit on the same point over and over like idiots when he already told you it's going to be added
    What's the point of the Mary go round shit that you're doing right now? Just be patient and it will be added back holy shit you guys sound like spoiled brats

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    I don't understand why you guys hit on the same point over and over like idiots when he already told you it's going to be added
    What's the point of the Mary go round shit that you're doing right now? Just be patient and it will be added back holy shit you guys sound like spoiled brats
    he said that some of the tags will be returned in favor of the gladiators, what about things like [S?] [J?] [G?] [ESP] [M] [Vamp] [N] [NR]?

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Yes, I'll re-add some of the tags in the public channel in favor of the gladiators.
    It would also be much preferred if [ex] was added to global. AnD games will now 100% end up as basically trollbait for everyone to use rockets/preds/mines and there's now no option to stop that from happening. It's NOT fun. The literal subjective definition of UNFUN. Besides, I see 0 reasons why it was removed and if you have a fair point, go ahead and explain it-- don't just remove something needlessly without an explanation.

Edit... stupid double bug.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    he said that some of the tags will be returned in favor of the gladiators, what about things like [S?] [J?] [G?] [ESP] [M] [Vamp] [N] [NR]?
    In all honesty those tags were a bother in the first place, I do not wanna see them in tdm's at all and rather see them in other game modes
    You can have your tags for glad but dear God I do not wanna see r and IA again in tdm rooms
    Or yet even better, keep those tags for the event channel and glad rooms only

WeeJee's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by velnias View Post
    thanks for ****ing up the glad duels!
    Requesting new game mode "glad duels"
    this.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    It would also be much preferred if [ex] was added to global. AnD games will now 100% end up as basically trollbait for everyone to use rockets/preds/mines and there's now no option to stop that from happening. It's NOT fun. The literal subjective definition of UNFUN. Besides, I see 0 reasons why it was removed and if you have a fair point, go ahead and explain it-- don't just remove something needlessly without an explanation.

To see how the players and community would respond to it and to see which tags actually had a meaning to the players. No need to keep tags that barely serve a purpose or are barely used.

Like I said, it's a matter of seconds to add it back in the code and it will be back in the game in the next patch along with some other fixes and additions.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Bunny (03-31-2016), Dualage (03-31-2016)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    To see how the players and community would respond to it and to see which tags actually had a meaning to the players. No need to keep tags that barely serve a purpose or are barely used.

Like I said, it's a matter of seconds to add it back in the code and it will be back in the game in the next patch along with some other fixes and additions.
    As long as that's settled. I decided to clear my mind before posting. I thought it was a rather asinine idea, but I suppose I just needed verification. I personally think it should stay. All I can say is it was used frequently.

My two cents.

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    thanks boss

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post

Was fun in v5 ;D

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information