Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Ninette's Avatar Dragon, RAWR!

Country
    Thanks
    Thats the first time I feel like Jianyu aint completely useless.

By removing tags such as NI NG F from duels, ur gonna make the game impossible to play for all the gladiators. (daily 3-4 duel glad rooms + teamglad rooms just few months back)
    Im just saying o-o

Ninette

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ninette View Post
    Thats the first time I feel like Jianyu aint completely useless.

By removing tags such as NI NG F from duels, ur gonna make the game impossible to play for all the gladiators. (daily 3-4 duel glad rooms + teamglad rooms just few months back)
    Im just saying o-o
    Don't worry, next patch will have some roomtags re-added.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Thank You So Much!!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Don't worry, next patch will have some roomtags re-added.
    Okay. This is good news that you back out of a bad decision. Just do us a favor and speed along the "next patch" this one took a long time to get out. No glads want to wait a month for this to be reverted. Can you just do a small mini patch to put it back?

Since you want to remove a whole lot of tags can I suggest something?

These tags are used daily and are important to keeping glad alive on the server. 90% of all glad rooms (not sword rooms) have these tags anyways and clutter up the room names. If you make a GL tag it will streamline what glads already pick.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Okay. This is good news that you back out of a bad decision. Just do us a favor and speed along the "next patch" this one took a long time to get out. No glads want to wait a month for this to be reverted. Can you just do a small mini patch to put it back?

http://i.imgur.com/8I2JA56.jpg

These tags are used daily and are important to keeping glad alive on the server. 90% of all glad rooms (not sword rooms) have these tags anyways and clutter up the room names. If you make a GL tag it will streamline what glads already pick.
    We are planning a patch somewhere mid next week, maybe even sooner.
    Not sure if we want to add a new roomtag since we're kind of trying to clean it up.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    Okay a few days of this is tolerable.

I understand ng f and ect tags are used for events so it's not needed to have a new tag for GL since we already had all the options. Would be nice though, could go further to make GL all swords same default stats but as long as we have F NG and NI its okay.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    When are you going to fix the ****ing DT crashes ?

Ninette's Avatar Dragon, RAWR!

Country
    Thanks
    Just think of how many glads would come back to fgunz.
    Considering most of us has stopped playing on the server since the update.

Ninette

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post

http://i.imgur.com/8I2JA56.jpg

This is actually a brilliant idea, only requires 1 tag for the whole glad sha-bang!

Gladiator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Items
    • The changes that were applied to kodachis in the previous update have been reverted (mostly).
    I was very disappointed logging-in to play tonight and finding the reduced Kodachi delay reverted.

I've been bored with GunZ and found that reducing the delay on kodachis made the game fun and enjoyable again the past few several weeks. Frankly using katanas has gotten very boring over many years of playing. I was quite motivated and had a lot of fun with the challenge of attacking faster rather than just simply hitting harder as I easily could with a Deadly Katana.

I went and tried testing current Kodachi's in-game and there's nothing left from what I found to be fun and enjoyable. Their delay is back to old high levels no difference from a Katana other than lower damage.

I'm praying this wasn't some big tease. I had been been waiting for something like this to revive my interest in the game and I'm dispirited after testing to see what (mostly) meant. If mostly means that you bumped the damage up by 1 and called it good, I'll be the first to say I'm not thrilled.

Is there a plan for low delay Kodachi's to be revised further for balance? What's the next step?
    Last edited by Guntar; 04-01-2016 at 03:25 AM.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information