Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    revs are more than op if you got good aim. no need to change anything about them IMO.

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    revs are more than op if you got good aim. no need to change anything about them IMO.
    not really,they have random patters so if you actually aim at someone , you might still miss . At least i think so

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KiritoOnline View Post
    not really,they have random patters so if you actually aim at someone , you might still miss . At least i think so
    no, they are 100% accurate (up to sniper range) and shoot 2 bullets next to eachother so if you aim perfectly at someone there's a chance youll miss because of that

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    no, they are 100% accurate (up to sniper range) and shoot 2 bullets next to eachother so if you aim perfectly at someone there's a chance youll miss because of that
    then what's the point of last update ( I think ) that improved accuracy of invidual revs

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    Honestly, they are 100% useless at the moment. Including the donor one.
    Revolvers are pretty much the same. Requiring 5 hits to kill is stupid considering shotguns require less aim and will kill way faster.

This is so obvious I don't think I need to expand much more on it...
    Snipers are useless woo.
    Try some distance between you and the target before complaining... snipers were never meant for close combat xD

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Snipers have the highest penetration ratio in the game. Headshots do enough hp damage to where if you are not slash pbing with a sniper(meaning you are only a short distance away) and get 2 headshots you will kill the other person. Even if not headshots it would be about 3 shots again assuming you arent slash pbing with a sniper. Even then it would be 4 shots if slash pbing. You can still 1 shot with a headshot if you are far away, no other gun in the game can do that. Basically...shotguns will do better in close range while a sniper will do better mid to far range. This all assumes the player has good aim of course.
    Let's be honest here, the part where the range is "close" is way too close. Not only that, but revolvers currently do more damage than the donor sniper (50 damage on donor sniper shot from "close (which turns out to be medium range in any other game)).

They got a scope / a scope delay, low ammo capacity, high delay, slow you down and weight a huge amount.

Honestly, I would kindly ask of you to go in a room and try using them to do anything. You'll realise that the shotguns in their current state will out-damage snipers even at the "medium" range of the snipers. Simply because FG shotguns are like 6-7 shots avengers with incredibly low delay.
    There's a reason everybody uses shotguns, it's because they are broken as hell and everybody knows it and have embraced it. If shotguns didn't work well, people wouldn't be using them.

And no, from my experience trying it in-game, a "long range" headshot with the donor sniper will not kill in 1 shot, it took 2. Then again, that was the furthest possible shot in the town map. Maybe that's not "long range" enough?

Revolvers are basically faster firing better snipers now. But even those are still useless. Because despite them having higher penetration, it's not enough to kill someone and leave them with an AP left-over. Meaning the penetration is basically only usefull if someone has high amounts of AP and was damaged to near-death without healing. Which in all honesty, rarely happens. (but even then, AP soaks a lot of damage).

A friendly dare, try them out yourself, and come try to tell me that they are any good.
    As a reference, here's an old post that contains the original sniper stats from which they were changed (because they were completely useless back then). They didn't require scope and were actually stronger than what snipers currently are: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...70-Tweak-Tweak
    Last edited by Jawarisin; 04-30-2016 at 05:10 AM.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information