Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post

also this is exactly my point, You see this mod chef right here? Look what he says.

This whole thread is about reporting hackers but you clearly don't read you mug.
    Read the thread and still say dumb shit like this, Beyond my expectations.
    Originally Posted by Snuwperman View Post
    tenor.gif
    Are you able to see the posts that were previously deleted in this thread? It was never created to start with being about that, it was to address the problems going on in FGunZ.
    That came into play when player(s) came into the thread and started to sh!t post everywhere, a mod already cleaned up this thread previously.

By the way, your reports are open to view by the public, on any forum account. Stop with ignorant comments, you're a forum moderator. Act accordingly.
    Was talking about the old thread being attention seeking not this one, you just misunderstood n started firing shots instantly at me lol. This thread is fine and I read it, the TLDR is you want the protocol for unbanning to be changed. I don't have issues with you so don't start issues with me. I'm not interested in problems with players nor am I here to add flame to the fire.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Rain (01-24-2019), Snuwperman (01-24-2019)

Thread Information