Originally Posted by Shino View Post
You do realize that lagging/spiking provides somewhat of an advantage for players, right? My point is, if they're aware of it and unable to fix it, get better internet. Besides only a small minority of people actually bother to report laggers in deathmatches/team deathmatches. If you go into a deathmatch at this very moment, you're bound to find someone spiking/lagging.

Personally, after my ISP change around a year ago my internet became horrible. I lagged continuously so I stuck to training rooms instead. Sure it was pretty annoying getting reported for something which was out of my control but it's not hard to understand that you gain a quite a large advantage by lagging.
not true, lots of players actually can't play at all with lag, i'd say in most instances it's a bigger disadvantage than advantage.

New internet? oh man thats so easy ya lets make everyone buy new internet .

And from the looks of it, a lot of reports actually consist of "force"-lagging and other tedious issues such as begging and flaming, this kind of stuff is ridiculous when you have the /ignore and /kick commands.

As staff, I assumed you would side with this since I wouldn't want to deal with those reports myself if I were in your position