Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Hello , first i want to start out by saying im not using snipers alot but i did try it yesterday and the 2 seconds is way to much.

i get that snipers can be annoying that you get 2 shotted by them but i can also get that MARKET items get nerfed to 2 seconds zooming delay

People who bought 2 donator snipers and have to do with the same 2 second zooming nerf i think thats unfair.........

1. they bought the snipers with their own real money
    2. donators should be untouched with the 2 second zoom delay
    3. since the sniper users cannot play with sniper "good" anymore i think the team should run a week time refund for the donation snipers
    4. waste of money ( donation snipers)

i'm not supporting the normal zoom delay (300MS) nor am i supporting the ( 2 sec) delay in my opinion i think the donation snipers should be untouched,
    And let the people who actually payed for the donation snipers get a refund or those snipers get back to the original state before this update.

I wanted to post this because i see this is unfair for the people who actually payed for donation snipers and ended up with the same 2 second nerf.

If i were you guys i should just make the donation snipers into the normal state that it was before this update and if people want to use better snipers , they should donate to get the "normal" zoom delay.

Feel free to discuss.

~Stuwadie

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Koroshite (02-10-2015), Prone (02-10-2015), Striker (02-10-2015), YanyanX (02-11-2015)

Thread Information