Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    Yea i am, and your point? Hey imbecile, the thread is under the ego section, i am allowed to voice my opinions without breaking the sections rules. And if you've noticed i am only voicing out when others wanna start shit. I don't need a degenerate like you to tell me what i can do and cant.
    And are you retarded? Look who's talking shit first. I don't start shit unless kids like daan start to whine. Hey aren't you that kid that hunts SFC members in v7 trying your best to get us banned by constantly reporting us because you're mad you always get rekted by us in game? Holyshit stop trying to fan.
    I never meant to say ure not allwoed to ego ppl all im saying is ure the smartass trying to ego ppl who are only ''good'' when they hack yet ure the one who got banned for dmg reducing and so did ur friend lart hmm coincidence i think not

I only reported a seedfanclub member twice one of which was lart who was obviously dmg reducing and even got banned for it just like u did and the other time it wasnt my idea to start the report but whatever floats ur boat lol

funny thing is ure not even on this list to begin with yet ure acting like ur the greatest of all time
    Last edited by Mattie; 06-21-2018 at 12:07 PM.

Thread Information