Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amamin View Post
    Flashbangs are annoying in any game imo. I don't know if there's ever a tasteful way to apply it in any game, especially in gunz.
    I think the general idea for using flash nades in any given game is to use them in rush/choke spots of the maps and as a means to push without fear of the enemy fighting back. Lets say with garden, if I'm on red team, I will more than likely rush to garden to toss and bounce a flash off the hedge so that it bounces into basement/water area. And then using them to push as in tossing them down hallways to give you time to rush while they have to look away/run.

Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    Flash grenades should be reduced to 1 or 2 per life. Mines need to be cut down to 1 or 2 of them as well. People who go in as a group and spam place mines completely ruin any game they are in for anyone but themselves. Sometimes it's fun as a novelty, first or 2nd death it's whatever but after a while it is just so awful to deal with.

Think about CSGO, they allow you 1 flash per life, and even then you just get blinded by your trash moron teammates that thinks they gatta buy flash nade and throw it first 15 seconds of every round

Remove flash grenades, remove mines, or limit them to an extreme.
    All you need to do is prevent people from being able to double up on the nades. Only allow one set of flash/mines. Honestly it's the people who join in with 12x flash/mines that ruin it. You don't need that many. As for a solution to the mass amounts of mines on the map (say 3 people using mines) just make it so you cap the mount of mines at any given time. For team deathmatch it'd be something like 15 per round. Deathmatch could be more like 30 mines at any time. Then that way you have to run over a mine before you can set another one down.

Another solution could be to prevent the ability to spam mines in one given area. You can only place X amount of mines within X radius. Areas like hallways set the limit to a lower number and then up the amount for larger areas/more open areas. This would prevent people from "teaming up" (assuming we remove the ability to double up on mines/flash) and being able to spam 20 mines in an area and then just hide behind a corner (we know there's plenty of players who do this on a regular basis).

tl;dr remove ability to "double up" on flash/mines, cap number of mines per round/spawn/total on map. Additionally limit X amount of mines per X radius on map.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

2. The following user said thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

Abaaba (08-09-2022)

Thread Information