Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ̠̱͓͉̱̬͎͐̓̍ͣ̑͌ͪ͡ ͨ̔͋ͯ̈́̊̍̍

Thanks
    I feel there's decent number of events maybe one or two more a day but, I feel the focus should be in making it fun asking people what they prefer voting for the event they want to attend most players don't even attend events like it used to be full room events when I grew up on Gunz I feel like it can come back to that way with this decent player base daily anything can happen. Also, more events often would make events less significant. maybe should start some polls before starting an event or maybe there should a new unique way of receiving notification that there's an upcoming event and you can just close it because it's easy for the chat to go unnoticed or some people don't even use chat, if u decide u want to join u can press a button and u exit the room and directed to event channel.

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    While keeping the ET applications always open might solve the issue, having trials all the time might be a little bit too taxing for the full-fledged ETs to look over. Instead, why not just seek out a new ET or two that can specifically host during this neglected timezone? They don't have to ONLY host at this timezone, just make sure that their schedules more often than not can accommodate around 7pm server time.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amamin View Post
    While keeping the ET applications always open might solve the issue, having trials all the time might be a little bit too taxing for the full-fledged ETs to look over. Instead, why not just seek out a new ET or two that can specifically host during this neglected timezone? They don't have to ONLY host at this timezone, just make sure that their schedules more often than not can accommodate around 7pm server time.
    The point of opening applications would be to find someone who is able to do this then close the applications again. I am only suggesting keeping applications open until someone applies who seems like a good candidate, so we are on the same page here.

4. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Amamin (01-23-2023)

Thread Information