Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JTManiac View Post
    the finger symbolizes i don't take bullshit so leave me alone and also **** you to all my haters.
    So that means you're overdoing it, people will just think you are tough or that you are trying to act tough and test you. People that know you in real life will know wether you take bullshit or not. I also doubt you've got any haters, just some funny guys at school perhaps.

you're disrespecting something meaningful to someones life so if someone took a shit on you're mother, and he let you watch, you would talk it out with him?
    That depends, if he was literally shitting on my mother or hurting her I wouldn't just watch. I don't really care about trash talk though.

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    My friend was waiting for me on his bike at a bus stop, it was like 1 in the morning and all dark and stuff, 5 "folks" come by with 4 bikes, they say give me your bike. My friend says: No. They beat him like a little kid, he had 5 ribs broken and a cheek, he litterly had to eat his food drinking it.
    Very good reason isn't?

Get gone with your lame attitude, get some real sense in your brain.
    Like JTManiac said before, it all depends on the situation.

To be honest, if everyone minded there own business and kept to them selfs we wouldn't react to these kind of situations,reason why i say black people because were branded for fighting over the past idk 400-500 years?
    I don't think black people in holland are branded for fighting .
    Last edited by Tomboii; 10-30-2010 at 01:04 AM.

JTManiac's Avatar Underdog

Thanks
    My friend was waiting for me on his bike at a bus stop, it was like 1 in the morning and all dark and stuff, 5 "folks" come by with 4 bikes, they say give me your bike. My friend says: No. They beat him like a little kid, he had 5 ribs broken and a cheek, he litterly had to eat his food drinking it.
    Very good reason isn't?

lame attitude? i could just tell you to stfu and deal with it but i'm talking to you like a reasonable person but if you can't handle someone disagreeing with you maybe you really need to stop giving you're opinions then.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Very good reason isn't?

Well Jt is talking about when you have a chance. If some one disrespects you and there is a group vs. one you bring your friends too.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    To be honest, if everyone minded there own business and kept to them selfs we wouldn't react to these kind of situations,reason why i say black people because were branded for fighting over the past idk 400-500 years?
    Exactly, mind their own business so change your damn attitude and leave other the **** alone, thanks.

Thanks
    that's why i never travel in a unknown place with no one around thats just Blanton common sense nowadays.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NitroAnon View Post
    Well Jt is talking about when you have a chance. If some one disrespects you and there is a group vs. one you bring your friends too.
    I don't see a reason to get friends involved. When there is some serious trouble, I don't think you have the time to bring some of your friends.( when you're alone obviously ) I might bring some of my friends and meet them later but thats about it.

Thanks
    but you guys are coping with the fact that violence is Answer in this kind of predicament.

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for their parents. This makes you think mistakes do actually happen.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    If anyone walked up to me and said "Lets fight after school in the parking lot 1 on 1" I would accept. I find fights fun as long as they aren't personal.

Well fighting for sport. Like MMA or Boxing. But guys just fight to fight sometimes. Its just nature for most dudes. Key word being most.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I want to have the good old 1 on 1's lol.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information